shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Lucida Stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lalaland

Rough_Rock
does anyone here have the actual lucida ring from tiffany''s? if so, can you please post? thanks.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone had one, but can''t remember who it was. Do a search for it and I''m sure you will find it, HTH. Good luck!!!
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! And that is why Tiffany''s is Tiffany''s.
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

AlyceC

Rough_Rock
I love the look of the Lucida too, and I still love my diamond despite its origin as a part of an engagement ring from a failed relationship. Here is a picture of my 2.23 F VVS2 Lucida. To give you perspective on the size, I wear a 4.25. The stone is now in a custom RHR commissioned to look as far away from an engagement ring as possible with the addition of a thick platinum band, baguettes, and emerald cut sapphires. Knowing what I now do, I wouldn''t fork over the Tiffany''s money again, and I wouldn''t waste money on such high color or clarity. My only options when the engagement broke and I maintained custody of the ring were to have Tiffany''s set it in a pendant, sell it at a huge loss, or make it into a different ring (and consequently lose the value of it being a Tiffany but still be able to enjoy the diamond I fell in love with). I hope this picture helps.

Lucida hand shot.jpg

AlyceC

Rough_Rock
I''m sorry the last picture is so big. I''m new at this. Here is a comparison of my Lucida ring with a 1.5 ct G S12 Kwiat earring. The Lucida looks quite small for its carat weight. Of course, the bezel setting doesn''t really help matters.

Lucida with earring.jpg

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous, Alyce!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results