shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Diamond Earrings

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
[
I have a pretty little pearl bracelet from Tiffany, but generally their markup for brand name isn't worth it to me.

That being said, there are other brands where it IS worth the markup, so it's really variable and all in they eye of the beholder, you know?

Thank you
Most of my jewelry is from Tiffany, and I don't regret buying from them. These are my earrings from there. Good luck! IMG_4841D.JPG

Beautiful earrings! Do you wear them often or only for special occasions?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[

Thank you

Beautiful earrings! Do you wear them often or only for special occasions?

Thank you, Paisley2628. I wear the studs every day and the chandeliers for special occasions.

rainbowstarry

Rough_Rock
Most of my jewelry is from Tiffany, and I don't regret buying from them. These are my earrings from there. Good luck! IMG_4841D.JPG

So beautiful! Esp the chandelier earrings? What is the tcw of the studs if you don’t mind me asking?

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
@Paisley2628 , did you ever buy these? I just came across this thread and thought I have a similar pair of hoop earrings. I purchased mine through HPD, now WolfCBI. I love them! Mine are 2.88 ctw and significantly less expensive than the Tiffany ones. I have a SMTB thread on them, as well.

BF09B806-3B79-40B1-B6CE-3EF2980EB2DB.jpeg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
@Paisley2628 , did you ever buy these? I just came across this thread and thought I have a similar pair of hoop earrings. I purchased mine through HPD, now WolfCBI. I love them! Mine are 2.88 ctw and significantly less expensive than the Tiffany ones. I have a SMTB thread on them, as well.

BF09B806-3B79-40B1-B6CE-3EF2980EB2DB.jpeg

Thank you for thinking of me!

After researching a bit, I also purchased the earrings from Wink at HPD (now WolfCBI)

They are 1.8ctw in platinum. They are very beautiful, and I'm thrilled with them!

I'm glad you are still enjoying yours!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha I read this whole thread before realizing it was older. Glad you updated it and got some gorgeous earrings @Paisley2628 ! I have a Cartier trinity and looooove it. Also a Cartier Santos watch. Both bought preloved with papers. That’s the only main designer thing I have. For me to buy the brand I like there to be something recognizable that it is the brand such as the Cartier love bracelet etc. Personable preference and all :)

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha I read this whole thread before realizing it was older. Glad you updated it and got some gorgeous earrings @Paisley2628 ! I have a Cartier trinity and looooove it. Also a Cartier Santos watch. Both bought preloved with papers. That’s the only main designer thing I have. For me to buy the brand I like there to be something recognizable that it is the brand such as the Cartier love bracelet etc. Personable preference and all :)

I agree with you that there needs to be something recognizable about the brand. I recently visited (for the first time ever) a Cartier boutique. I purchased the Trinity ring :)
I've worn it on my right hand everyday since then. The SA wanted to show me the Cartier watches - but I said no. I didn't want to see something else that I wanted - so I thought it was better not to even look!

I did purchase a preloved pair of YG Tiffany earrings - that satisfied my desire for a Tiffany piece of jewelry.

I'm glad that you are loving your Cartier pieces!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for thinking of me!

After researching a bit, I also purchased the earrings from Wink at HPD (now WolfCBI)

They are 1.8ctw in platinum. They are very beautiful, and I'm thrilled with them!

I'm glad you are still enjoying yours!

And you even did a SMTB post AND I posted in it!!! :lol::lol: Love your earrings! They are beautiful!

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
And you even did a SMTB post AND I posted in it!!! :lol::lol: Love your earrings! They are beautiful!

Thank you!
Your earrings are so gorgeous ! You mentioned you purchased them for your son's wedding. I'm sure you looked beautiful in them.

My son was married in 2019 and I wish I had these hoops to wear at his wedding!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results