shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Tiffany Aquamarine metro ring

moogle

Rough_Rock
My sweet hubby recently surprised me with the aquamarine eternity metro ring from Tiffany. Love the blueness and how delicate it is. :)

DSC09257.JPG

DSC09279.JPG

DSC09277.JPG

Some more pictures

DSC09288.JPG

DSC09290.JPG

so delicate! And the color is terrific! gorgeous as a set, there! :love:

it's beautiful-- I have a pink sapphire one and I love it!

So pretty and I love how delicate it is! What a great surprise (and husband!!)!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

How sweet of your husband to surprise you with such a pretty ring! Aquamarine is my birthstone, so i have a soft spot for them.

It looks so delicate, and the subtle tint of blue between your engagement ring and wedding band is so lovely!! What a beautiful set. Congrats :)

i love it! the aqua metro is awesome - a girlfriend of mine has the diamond metro for her wedding band - gorgeous!

gorgeous :love: looks great with your set too!

It is beautiful. Wear in the best of health.

That is really pretty! It looks gorgeous against your wedding set!

The color on those aquas are amazing! Plus the ring looks stunning with your wedding set. =)

I love that stack!!!! The three look so great together!!!

love it! I :love: blue.

First off, I just have to say CONGRATULATIONS! The metro looks gorgeous on your hand and it looks fabulous with your wedding set! :love:

Second, I just have to thank you SO MUCH for posting pics of the aquamarine metro! I have been wanting the exact ring but haven't seen any real life pictures of the ring. It helps me so much with me decision. I thought it would be a perfect "baby ring" to add to my wedding set because my DD's birthstone is aquamarine, and I also have a son so the "blue" would be fitting.

Enough about me.... congratulations again! :appl:

It's lovely! The color is delicate, but still present, if that makes sense?

The blue so delicate and pretty :bigsmile: and it looks beautiful with your set!

so precious! :love: but uh... do you actually have something else to tell us? :mrgreen:

Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies. Pricescope is the only place that I can share my news with people who love jewelery as much as me! :appl:

canyongirl: I'm glad that I could help you with your decision! :naughty:

First off, let me say that your pictures are lovely! I really like the one where the ring is hooked on to the bow...very awesome! Aquamarine is my birthstone and until I saw your gorgeous ring, it was never my favorite.....maybe I need to reconsider! :appl:

So gorgeous, delicate and icy blue! Looks really lovely with your wedding set. One more thing to add to the wish list - sigh.

love love love

This is the perfect stacker. Classy and delicate. I love it!

SO gorgeous! I am truly impressed with the set. I have an obsession with aquamarine because it's my birthstone. I hope to someday get one too!

Congrats!

very delicate, it looks fantastic! stacked.

I love the delicate color and it looks great with your wedding set

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP