shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany 6 prong repro by David Klass

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same here, I have a ton of their pieces and love them, just would not have bought the solitaire new from them because I feel it's something that can easily be done just as nicely for much less cost, which your ring absolutely proves. The jeweler who took my Tiffany diamond in on trade was having trouble selling it again because no one wanted a preowned ring even though it had not been given or worn. So he offered it to me in 2010 for what he said he paid for it which was less than 40% of what it was purchased for in 1997, it had all paperwork with it. I figured I could at least sell it for that down the road but I can't bring myself to part with it. I've loved it.

Luckie duckie!!! Love these stories! What are the specs?

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Luckie duckie!!! Love these stories! What are the specs?

1.14 H VS1 if I remember correctly, I bought it in 2010 so it has been awhile. I think the original paperwork stated a price of a little over 11,000 in 1997 and I paid 4200.

I still have the original sales paperwork along with the Tiffany certificate and that was when T diamonds still had GIA reports so I have that too. I just haven't pulled it out in a long time. I had Tiffany size it back in 2021 from the original size 4.5 which I wore it at for a long time to a 5.5 and honestly I think the shank is just a little off/wonky now but you have to be pretty picky like I am to notice.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Your stone looks huge! The setting is perfect!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results