Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Tif Lucida Band Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi girls - it''s been a while...busy-busy with the Holiday rush at work! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the sparklies...

Things are great and we''re still planning our wedding for next year...I''m so excited...

I just wanted to show my fiancé''s ring.... I decided to buy him the Lucida men''s 6mm Platinum wedding band. I could not resist the other day when I so "innocently" walked into Tiffany''s. Oh my goodness...what is it about Tiffany that makes your eyes go boooing!!! I''m so excited for him - I love the small diamond and the polished -smooth - thick band. So sexy!!!
No hand pics yet. I''ll try to take pics this weekend.

Specs: Lucida diamond 0.11ct, G, VS, Platinum 6mm

LucMens2.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~NIIIIIIIIIIICEEE!!!! It looks so sleek...post pics when you can!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ries! Hope all is well with you!

Its beautiful! I love Tiffany''s too! FI and I were thinking about getting the matching (plain) Lucida bands for our w-rings....I didn''t even know they made one with the actual Lucida diamond in it- nice! Be sure to get handshots...does he love it or what? Congrats!!!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, what a sleek, powerful band for your fiance! It''s AWESOME! Has he seen it yet? What does he think? Would love to see hand shots.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ries, that is one cool ring! I LOVE it!!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love it! Do you mind me asking how much it cost? I just checked the Tiffany''s site and I don''t see it listed anywhere.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a GREAT ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Ries,
That band is awesome, love it!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Howdy...it''s hard to find the ring on the website since a regular search for Lucida takes you to the Engagement Ring section. CDN$3,450 - Here''s a link...I searched for: diamond band ring, it''s on page 11

http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=GRP00406&search_params=t+diamond+band+ring-s+0-p+11-l+-h+-c+-r+-x

My BO really loves it! He''s not wearing it yet, I told him that he could - smile! but he said NOPE not until next year Oct.14th BUMMER!!!! I can still take pics of it from different angles but not on his hand yet. SUCKS!

I was going to get his ring custom designed by EGDirect but it turned out to be a big ordeal because a thick band is very heavy when it''s made in platinum so it was going to cost quite a bit to get it as thick as we wanted plus I would not have been able to see it in person since EGD Mark is in NY. so when I noticed the band in Tiffany''s I decided that it would be easier for us to buy it versus the custom route. I liked the weight - it''s surprisingly heavy - they have two versions but this is the wide 6mm band. It''s polished and thick with rounded edges. The diamond is actually a nice size - or looks bigger than I imagined at 0.11cts. I''m a "little" jealous...ha ha ha! In some angles the diamond is not noticeable due to the high shine of the band...which he prefers. It''s really fun!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I also "forgot" to mention (wink-wink) that I got a little holiday cheer for myself the very same day...

Bezel-set diamond band ring, full circle. Round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .50 (size 6.5), color grade G, clarity grade VS2. Platinum.
CDN$3,200

It''s so tiny but sooooo lovely. I don''t have hand pics because I''m waiting for the size 6.5 to arrive in the store. They said 3 weeks....my regular ring size is 6.25. I wanted to up the size on the band so that I can wear it on my left hand as well. I actually like the way it looks with my 3 stone ring...it''s a thin bezel setting so it''s not over the top....just a happy fit.

I''m soooo bad!!!!!

21319589_xl.jpg

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
They are both wonderful rings, Ries.

We just don''t see enough mens rings around here, so I was happy to see your DH to be!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Ries, You''ve done well for both you AND your Fiance!

I love his band....really really nice...and I can''t wait to see pics of the sweet daimond bezel band with your threestone. I bet it will look awsome!

Congrats!

widget

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oops I just noticed that I said that I got the larger 6.5 size for my left hand but I wanted to say right hand...so I''m going to wear it with my EG ring for the wedding but I''ll most likely wear it as a right hand ring...LOL! With the option of switching between both hands.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you - I''m so happy to spoil him with his very own diamond. It''s cute in a ''man'' way! ha ha ha
I''ve missed everyone on PS...

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I also have an eyeball on the this band....but I''ll have to take it easy for a few months...

Elsa Peretti® band ring, wide. Platinum; 9 round brilliant diamonds, .10 total carat weight, color grade G, clarity grade VVS. Original designs copyrighted by Elsa Peretti.
CDN$1,950

It''s a perfect fit with my 3 stone ring...it very delicate in person and the diamonds on the band is very small so it''s not really visible next to my Engagement ring. I was pleasantly surprised how great it looked next to my ring so I wanted to mention to Kristy Darling and Kaleigh because it''s worth a try-on! It looks thick in the picture but it''s only about 1-2mm in thickness.

OOOOOH boy, I''m turning into a diamond monster!

16987557_FL_LRG.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love both of your new rings!!!!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Ries, I like you rings and feel your excitement!

The Peretti ring you like also looks really good next to a Lucida....as a band. I tried one and the SA was surprised that it looked so pretty with Lucida.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful design! Can''t wait to see your Leon w/your new band, too!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I''m so happy to drop in again...work has been so crazy and I needed to see some bling. I was so happy to see all the new EyeCandy - I''m still a diamond lover

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.