shape
carat
color
clarity

Tif Lucida Band Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi girls - it''s been a while...busy-busy with the Holiday rush at work! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the sparklies...

Things are great and we''re still planning our wedding for next year...I''m so excited...

I just wanted to show my fiancé''s ring.... I decided to buy him the Lucida men''s 6mm Platinum wedding band. I could not resist the other day when I so "innocently" walked into Tiffany''s. Oh my goodness...what is it about Tiffany that makes your eyes go boooing!!! I''m so excited for him - I love the small diamond and the polished -smooth - thick band. So sexy!!!
No hand pics yet. I''ll try to take pics this weekend.

Specs: Lucida diamond 0.11ct, G, VS, Platinum 6mm

LucMens2.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~NIIIIIIIIIIICEEE!!!! It looks so sleek...post pics when you can!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ries! Hope all is well with you!

Its beautiful! I love Tiffany''s too! FI and I were thinking about getting the matching (plain) Lucida bands for our w-rings....I didn''t even know they made one with the actual Lucida diamond in it- nice! Be sure to get handshots...does he love it or what? Congrats!!!
36.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, what a sleek, powerful band for your fiance! It''s AWESOME! Has he seen it yet? What does he think? Would love to see hand shots.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ries, that is one cool ring! I LOVE it!!!
36.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love it! Do you mind me asking how much it cost? I just checked the Tiffany''s site and I don''t see it listed anywhere.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a GREAT ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Ries,
That band is awesome, love it!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Howdy...it''s hard to find the ring on the website since a regular search for Lucida takes you to the Engagement Ring section. CDN$3,450 - Here''s a link...I searched for: diamond band ring, it''s on page 11

http://www.tiffany.ca/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=GRP00406&search_params=t+diamond+band+ring-s+0-p+11-l+-h+-c+-r+-x

My BO really loves it! He''s not wearing it yet, I told him that he could - smile! but he said NOPE not until next year Oct.14th BUMMER!!!! I can still take pics of it from different angles but not on his hand yet. SUCKS!

I was going to get his ring custom designed by EGDirect but it turned out to be a big ordeal because a thick band is very heavy when it''s made in platinum so it was going to cost quite a bit to get it as thick as we wanted plus I would not have been able to see it in person since EGD Mark is in NY. so when I noticed the band in Tiffany''s I decided that it would be easier for us to buy it versus the custom route. I liked the weight - it''s surprisingly heavy - they have two versions but this is the wide 6mm band. It''s polished and thick with rounded edges. The diamond is actually a nice size - or looks bigger than I imagined at 0.11cts. I''m a "little" jealous...ha ha ha! In some angles the diamond is not noticeable due to the high shine of the band...which he prefers. It''s really fun!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I also "forgot" to mention (wink-wink) that I got a little holiday cheer for myself the very same day...

Bezel-set diamond band ring, full circle. Round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .50 (size 6.5), color grade G, clarity grade VS2. Platinum.
CDN$3,200

It''s so tiny but sooooo lovely. I don''t have hand pics because I''m waiting for the size 6.5 to arrive in the store. They said 3 weeks....my regular ring size is 6.25. I wanted to up the size on the band so that I can wear it on my left hand as well. I actually like the way it looks with my 3 stone ring...it''s a thin bezel setting so it''s not over the top....just a happy fit.

I''m soooo bad!!!!!

21319589_xl.jpg

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
They are both wonderful rings, Ries.

We just don''t see enough mens rings around here, so I was happy to see your DH to be!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Ries, You''ve done well for both you AND your Fiance!

I love his band....really really nice...and I can''t wait to see pics of the sweet daimond bezel band with your threestone. I bet it will look awsome!

Congrats!

widget

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oops I just noticed that I said that I got the larger 6.5 size for my left hand but I wanted to say right hand...so I''m going to wear it with my EG ring for the wedding but I''ll most likely wear it as a right hand ring...LOL! With the option of switching between both hands.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you - I''m so happy to spoil him with his very own diamond. It''s cute in a ''man'' way! ha ha ha
I''ve missed everyone on PS...

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I also have an eyeball on the this band....but I''ll have to take it easy for a few months...

Elsa Peretti® band ring, wide. Platinum; 9 round brilliant diamonds, .10 total carat weight, color grade G, clarity grade VVS. Original designs copyrighted by Elsa Peretti.
CDN$1,950

It''s a perfect fit with my 3 stone ring...it very delicate in person and the diamonds on the band is very small so it''s not really visible next to my Engagement ring. I was pleasantly surprised how great it looked next to my ring so I wanted to mention to Kristy Darling and Kaleigh because it''s worth a try-on! It looks thick in the picture but it''s only about 1-2mm in thickness.

OOOOOH boy, I''m turning into a diamond monster!

16987557_FL_LRG.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love both of your new rings!!!!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Ries, I like you rings and feel your excitement!

The Peretti ring you like also looks really good next to a Lucida....as a band. I tried one and the SA was surprised that it looked so pretty with Lucida.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful design! Can''t wait to see your Leon w/your new band, too!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I''m so happy to drop in again...work has been so crazy and I needed to see some bling. I was so happy to see all the new EyeCandy - I''m still a diamond lover
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your husband''s band! It''s really gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results