shape
carat
color
clarity

Tie it up in an amethyst bow tie ring!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so excited about this recent Ebay find. She is a very sweet but extremely finely made vintage bow tie ring in 14k white gold with the most divine lavender colored amethysts. The amethysts are fancy cut and approx 5mm long and if you look closely there is a small flower on the white gold between the two stones. There are two bows on the end of each of the amethysts. These rings date to the Art Deco period and are hard to find.

The amethysts have a wonderful gentle shimmer to them.

IMG_6124.JPG IMG_6125.JPG IMG_6126.JPG IMG_6127.JPG IMG_6128.JPG IMG_6130.JPG IMG_6137.JPG IMG_6139.JPG IMG_6147.JPG IMG_6149.JPG

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and unique.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty and romantic!! I love bow rings. :love: Hopefully, this will scratch the lavender itch, too.

Edited to add: Forgive me for using the word "itch". So insensitive of me considering your recent poison ivy torment!! :sick::sick:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww! Steph, this is such a wonderful ring!
You do have great taste in jewels!
It suits you very well.:kiss2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
:roll2:love this, art deco, lavender ammy? Yes, please! And I love that fan gallery!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Alex T, funny thing is I totally stumbled in this one, fate I guess!

Thank you so much @Diamond Girl 21

Ahhh I literally did laugh out loud at "Scratch the itch" thankfully it is a whole lot better than it was!

Thanks @stracci2000, I don't usually view jewelry as collectible but this is probably the exception, you just don't see these anymore in this configuration, the vertical style is much more common

Thanks @CHRISTY-DANIELLE we seem to like a lot of the same stuff just from the things you've shared, I catch myself loving almost all of it.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE, be still my heart, I'm so sorry you missed out on it the color on those amethysts is just :love: but maybe there is something better around the corner, thats what I try to think when I miss out on something.

It's funny you posted this because at the pawn shop today I saw the most amazing antique amethyst ring, emerald cut (no window) in this color with little sliding seed pearls around the perimeter but it was probably like a size 3! :oops2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I know, that color is divine! But it did prompt me/remind me when I saw that deco amethyst halo I've got coming, I knew I needed to get it or forget it!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a unique and fun ring!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring Stephanielynn, I’ve seen Art Deco now ring before but not in that dainty style it’s very unusual! Ive lost track is that it or something else coming :twisted2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @D&T it really is a fun ring to wear.

@meely, I know I've had a lot going on recently, I ordered the vintage ring with the spinel but returned it so this is the one I was waiting for. Now I'm done....or at least for now :roll2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That’s really special. All of the details are beautiful and I love the shimmer of the stones. Nice find!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow this is very lovely. So soft and romantic.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
So so excited about this recent Ebay find. She is a very sweet but extremely finely made vintage bow tie ring in 14k white gold with the most divine lavender colored amethysts. The amethysts are fancy cut and approx 5mm long and if you look closely there is a small flower on the white gold between the two stones. There are two bows on the end of each of the amethysts. These rings date to the Art Deco period and are hard to find.

The amethysts have a wonderful gentle shimmer to them.

IMG_6124.JPG IMG_6125.JPG IMG_6126.JPG IMG_6127.JPG IMG_6128.JPG IMG_6130.JPG IMG_6137.JPG IMG_6139.JPG IMG_6147.JPG IMG_6149.JPG
thats really lovelly
ive never seen anything like it
(and now i want one :kiss2:)
enjoy

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a unique and fun ring!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely adorable ring! :love:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
It is such a charming ring. I love purple. You have such a good eye!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring and what a unique setting! I've never seen one like that before. So cool!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely lavender color and filigree setting! Very feminine ring. Enjoy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an elegant piece of art! What a fine detailing. Enjoy wearing your new ring. Great find!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Catmom, I feel very lucky to have found this beauty, it helps that it wasn't properly labeled on Ebay.

@Bonfire, thank you so much, very much enjoying wearing her!

@PreRaphaelite, I know, who am I kidding about being done, there is always another treasure waiting to be discovered!

Thank you @Acinom!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results