carat
color
clarity

Tianyu moissy paw pendant.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tianyu did a great job.
You can see on the bail they inscribed "Beau" where they usually but the 14k mark.
Although now there's no gold mark but that's ok since I don't ever plan on selling it.

7311638E-BDE2-498C-8EDB-52232667F64E.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's totally perfect IRL. Somehow their pics didn't do it justice at all!!! Such a sweet piece, I love it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's totally perfect IRL. Somehow their pics didn't do it justice at all!!! Such a sweet piece, I love it!

It really is exactly what I wanted!
I’m so glad I didn’t over react to the pictures because the proportions are spot on in really life.

I wonder if it’s because the way the heart cut reflects light compared to the rounds makes it look odd at certain angles.

Regardless I’m glad you guys reassured me to pull the trigger on shipping!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tianyu did a great job.
You can see on the bail they inscribed "Beau" where they usually but the 14k mark.
Although now there's no gold mark but that's ok since I don't ever plan on selling it.

7311638E-BDE2-498C-8EDB-52232667F64E.jpeg
I love this! My dog is 10 and I hope he lives many years..but I would definitely make one for him..I wonder if they will keep the cad. Hopefully you’ll let me see yours when that time comes..:cry:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted the Cad they sent me on this thread so feel free to use it if you ever want.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

You’re welcome! I love having something I can wear and touch for when I miss him. And I’ve gotten so many compliments already! Especially from people walking their dogs lol.

I’ve had other dogs before growing up and I’m sure I’ll get another rescue pup soon. But beau was a very special boy. He was a rescue too, can’t believe any family would give him up! But apparently sometimes when he got excited he would jump and that freaked the family out given how big he is and they had kids.

I’d love another leonberger some day. I can’t recommend the breed enough. Gentle loving derpy giants! Also, never felt safer than when I had him around. He’s friendly, but his sheer size and excitement and seeing someone has scared many food delivery folk into calling me from their call to come get my food because they were afraid to knock on the door cause Beau was there lol

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@MakingTheGrade this piece is SO heartfelt, it brought tears to my eyes. I don't know why I never thought of such a thing. It is so brilliant and beautiful and personally meaningful, what a magical way to keep him near your heart. I'm like many other posters here, once I lose a furkid, I get another rescued baby. I prefer the older ones that have less chances of being picked. In my heart, and unlike what other people have said to me, I know I'm not replacing my lost furbaby with another one. I am opening up my heart and home to another needy baby that needs love. My love for the lost companion is not diminished because I give love to a new companion. I'd be in trouble if it did, because I'm a groomer and I ADORE 147 other dogs every 8 weeks in addition to my own!! :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
You’re welcome! I love having something I can wear and touch for when I miss him. And I’ve gotten so many compliments already! Especially from people walking their dogs lol.

I’ve had other dogs before growing up and I’m sure I’ll get another rescue pup soon. But beau was a very special boy. He was a rescue too, can’t believe any family would give him up! But apparently sometimes when he got excited he would jump and that freaked the family out given how big he is and they had kids.

I’d love another leonberger some day. I can’t recommend the breed enough. Gentle loving derpy giants! Also, never felt safer than when I had him around. He’s friendly, but his sheer size and excitement and seeing someone has scared many food delivery folk into calling me from their call to come get my food because they were afraid to knock on the door cause Beau was there lol
My Bailey was rescued from the carcass of a cow in Missouri..His mom was sustaining herself on it to nurse her puppies..They took shelter in it from the cold too..I got him with mange and roundworm..He had gigantic spots of missing hair.I slept on the floor in my kitchen at night until he was well enough to be able to run around the house. I really bonded with him because of it and he truly sees me as his mom. I love him so much..

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of the reasons I chose the paw symbol is that Beau was particarly expressive and interactive with his big ol mittens.

Most mornings I woke up like this:
634DA7A3-2EAF-434E-9A81-8DA86B7A522C.jpeg

Or like this:
5607987C-6457-479D-B88B-9A2E9DC95955.jpeg

I was generally always only seconds away from the heft weight of attention seeking fuzzy feet
9925B538-6C03-4751-B6C4-D261A4624E04.jpeg

He always thought he was a small lap dog and never seemed aware of his own size or weight.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Bailey was rescued from the carcass of a cow in Missouri..His mom was sustaining herself on it to nurse her puppies..They took shelter in it from the cold too..I got him with mange and roundworm..He had gigantic spots of missing hair.I slept on the floor in my kitchen at night until he was well enough to be able to run around the house. I really bonded with him because of it and he truly sees me as his mom. I love him so much..

Awww, what a harrowing start to life! But he sounds like a loved a lucky lad now!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of the reasons I chose the paw symbol is that Beau was particarly expressive and interactive with his big ol mittens.

Or like this:

I was generally always only seconds away from the heft weight of attention seeking fuzzy feet

He always thought he was a small lap dog and never seemed aware of his own size or weight.
I love these photos..He looked like a big sweet baby!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these photos..He looked like a big sweet baby!

Haha yeah. I have more photos of my dogs on my phone than of anything or anyone else. My partner totally understands.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Or like this:

This is just so sad. What a gorgeous dog! You guys loved each other:cry2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
True. Unfortunately I can’t do dangly things on my wrist on a regular basis.
I think wearing it on a pendant will be a great conversation and ice breaker with patients. Be prepared for compliments!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think wearing it on a pendant will be a great conversation and ice breaker with patients. Be prepared for compliments!

Haha. Yeah I’ve already gotten a lot of comments on it from cat and dog lovers. :)
I just bought an adjustable rose gold chain for it!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it’d be too big as a bracelet charm actually.

Also as nice as the rounds are. Can’t hold a candle to the ACAs in the bangle. Which I’m kind of glad about otherwise I paid an awful lot more for no reason lol.
15E084A4-3742-410C-BD69-1D0253974DFF.jpeg

Glamour New Years shot 8E4777B9-04AC-4E10-97D5-458E0DB40D5F.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it’d be too big as a bracelet charm actually.

Also as nice as the rounds are. Can’t hold a candle to the ACAs in the bangle. Which I’m kind of glad about otherwise I paid an awful lot more for no reason lol.
15E084A4-3742-410C-BD69-1D0253974DFF.jpeg

Glamour New Years shot 8E4777B9-04AC-4E10-97D5-458E0DB40D5F.jpeg
So pretty! I'm glad because it’s getter harder to spend thousands on diamonds when moissanite looks so good!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I'm glad because it’s getter harder to spend thousands on diamonds when moissanite looks so good!

Seriously!
There’s always more colored gems though!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your pendant. I’m so sorry you lost your furbaby. We lost our Blossom almost 2 years ago. I can’t bear to get another dog. You’ve chosen the perfect way to commemorate Beau.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your pendant. I’m so sorry you lost your furbaby. We lost our Blossom almost 2 years ago. I can’t bear to get another dog. You’ve chosen the perfect way to commemorate Beau.
Thanks! I love wearing it and having something on me to remind me of him. It’ll take awhile but I know I’ll get another doggo down the line. They are just too much of a joy for me to resist for long.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I love wearing it and having something on me to remind me of him. It’ll take awhile but I know I’ll get another doggo down the line. They are just too much of a joy for me to resist for long.

That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see who your next best friend will be :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results