carat
color
clarity

Tianyu moissy paw pendant.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi guys
I wanted to get something sparkly to wear in honor of my big fluffy dog who passed away very recently.

I asked tianyu to make this paw
Pendant. Just got pics and video but I feel the ratios no longer look the same

Does the heart look too puffy to you guys? I’m wondering if thats what causing it to look off.
606320B8-7647-48EE-B430-5BAAC8EF28F1.jpeg
431E4BC3-DD08-4D79-AACC-7F55D2DBFA9C.jpeg
60528644-CEBD-4110-B831-FA9703701E1B.jpeg

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
I love it! I’m sorry about your fur baby :( I lost mine this year too.

I think it might look off because it’s hanging on its side.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the back of the pendant looks perfect. Hmm. Wonder if I just think the front looks off based on how the different cuts are reflecting light...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! I’m sorry about your fur baby :( I lost mine this year too.

I think it might look off because it’s hanging on its side.

Thanks. Even though you know it’s inevitable, it still sucks. Won’t stop me from getting another rescue to love though!

I had them engrave Beau’s name on the back of the bail which you can see if you look closely.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww I love this @MakingTheGrade. What a special piece with which to remember your sweet baby.:kiss2:
I think it looks great.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss. (((Hugs))).

Won’t stop me from getting another rescue to love though!

This is what we do every time...I look at it as a way of honoring the beloved fur baby who is now gone. We rescue more furry babies and give them loving safe homes. Thank you for doing this and saving more animals.

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
I saw the video on IG this morning! I think it looks great! :love::love: There are a couple things to consider: she's hold it in her hand, and the lighting. It looks just like a paw to me. You will love it when you see it in real life. Please post pics when you receive it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this idea! So sweet. From the back it looks perfect, but something about it from the front looks off? Maybe it's the ratio of heart to round? But I think when hanging normally it will look great. Please post pics when you get it!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome idea! I love it!

Paws are very special to me too, my avatar is of my Westie, who I got as a puppy when I was 11 and he lived 15, nearly 16 years. Such a special puppy, he forever has a special place in my heart. I actually want to get a pawprint engraved on the inside of my ring and so having looked through many pawprints I can understand how difficult it must have been to design this well!

I think the reason it looks odd to you is because the round brilliants are different distances away from the edge of the heart. The point of the heart also doesn't fall exactly between the two middle round brilliants, but actually I quite like that aspect.

It's a wonderful design and the video is very sparkly! Paws are never perfectly symmetrical anyway, they're like a fingerprint - wear it with pride.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys
I wanted to get something sparkly to wear in honor of my big fluffy dog who passed away very recently.

I asked tianyu to make this paw
Pendant. Just got pics and video but I feel the ratios no longer look the same

Does the heart look too puffy to you guys? I’m wondering if thats what causing it to look off.
606320B8-7647-48EE-B430-5BAAC8EF28F1.jpeg
431E4BC3-DD08-4D79-AACC-7F55D2DBFA9C.jpeg
60528644-CEBD-4110-B831-FA9703701E1B.jpeg
I think the 4 RB’s are slightly further apart and more spaced out from the point of the heart on the CAD. This might be making the heart look a little bigger IRL. It still looks like a paw to me though and I think is a lovely tribute.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the encouraging words!
The pendant should be shipping out Monday! Yay!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like it..Your furry boy is a large dog so he would have a bigger pad....I think it’s perfect and sweet..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww I love this @MakingTheGrade. What a special piece with which to remember your sweet baby.:kiss2:
I think it looks great.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss. (((Hugs))).

This is what we do every time...I look at it as a way of honoring the beloved fur baby who is now gone. We rescue more furry babies and give them loving safe homes. Thank you for doing this and saving more animals.
Rescues are the best..:love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rescues are the best..:love:

They are! Such great love bugs.
I’m hoping the holidays don’t delay the shipping too much. I’m going out of town 1/4 and would love to wear it on my trip!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are! Such great love bugs.
I’m hoping the holidays don’t delay the shipping too much. I’m going out of town 1/4 and would love to wear it on my trip!
I hope you get it in time!
I’m going to try Tianyu Gems..I’m pretty impressed with them..You’re pendant is so pretty..How did you ask for a quote? For some reason I’m intimidated by that site..Did you order through Alibaba.com?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you get it in time!
I’m going to try Tianyu Gems..I’m pretty impressed with them..You’re pendant is so pretty..How did you ask for a quote? For some reason I’m intimidated by that site..Did you order through Alibaba.com?

No. I got the email from another PSer I was chatting with via Loupetroop. So I just emailed directly. If you want you can shoot me an email via LT too and I’ll share the email with you. If you search for makingthegrade on LT you’ll probably find my listings.

The pendant was just under 700$. Most of the cost was the gold and the 9mm custom cut heart moissy

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
No. I got the email from another PSer I was chatting with via Loupetroop. So I just emailed directly. If you want you can shoot me an email via LT too and I’ll share the email with you. If you search for makingthegrade on LT you’ll probably find my listings.

The pendant was just under 700$. Most of the cost was the gold and the 9mm custom cut heart moissy
Thank you..I’m waiting to see how my earrings are from Diamondrensu. I ordered one asscher pair over six weeks ago..and another princess cut pair that was promised for Christmas..and I still haven’t received them..I should have ordered from Tianyu because their moissanite is super white which is what I want and they seem to be quicker in the delivery. I should get it in the next couple of weeks..I’ll email you then if I want to go with them..Thanks again..

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I’m so sorry for your loss.

I agree that it is the light reflection. It’s very cute!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all the kind comments. I just got the DHL info today. I’m hoping it gets to me before I leave for a trip Jan 3!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have to admit. The 35$ DHL fee is worth it. Mailed out 12/26, already in the US and estimated delivery tomorrow!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arg. Missed delivery. And due to all the holidays not sure when I can pick it up. Doh!!!

I wish DHL could make use of the amazon locker system lol. I’m so spoiled by having amazon prime.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Arg. Missed delivery. And due to all the holidays not sure when I can pick it up. Doh!!!

I wish DHL could make use of the amazon locker system lol. I’m so spoiled by having amazon prime.
No! I know you wanted to have it for your trip!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got it! And it’s perfect!

Stones are G/H. The pictures show the heart as more tinted than in real life, probably because the rounds are so bright.

I love it and plan on wearing this paw close to my heart. It has a nice hefty weight to it.

4BE98DAF-7CA8-448B-8AE0-8FFD2BC12758.jpeg E0779DB1-8A1C-4627-9FD3-28BD1CA4E31F.jpeg 06AB6C0D-7A78-42C6-9CA9-9A99B99CE91E.jpeg 7311638E-BDE2-498C-8EDB-52232667F64E.jpeg F748426F-7E91-4B4C-AA79-4AEEDAC86F0C.jpeg FB5BD611-329A-451B-913D-5AB73C023D2A.jpeg

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks great! And what a wonderful way to remember a special pooch.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it's perfect! The proportions in person/on you look much better than the original video, it looks really well proportioned! It looks great! Lovely reminder too, such a great way to honour your very special puppy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results