shape
carat
color
clarity

Thrilled with new LOGR setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You may remember that I had to send back a setting from LOGR because the diamonds weren''t setting my world on fire? Well, I upgraded to another setting, paid for VS diamonds, had it custom made to fit my black diamond and here it is!

My camera struggles to pick up fire but in real life, the diamonds dance and sparkle. Really beautiful. I''m soooooo happy with this setting!

Here come the photos ............

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Profile - the claws are all over the place but I''m sure will be okay when I''ve given it to the jeweller to set.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Side view

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The undercarriage!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With my black diamond balanced on top!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one! Blurry but you get the picture!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! I love the gallery, and the diamonds look so beautiful. That black diamond looks regal in that setting. I can''t wait to see pics of it set in there!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Wahoo!!!!!!! I love that setting! It looks superb!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! I am so pleased that you are happy with it! It looks so pretty...and those do like like VS diamonds. Will you have your jeweler do a "v tip" around the point of the pear? I think it will be worth the extra expense if you do so!!!!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That is just spectacular! The black diamond in that setting looks perfect!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

windycityaj

Rough_Rock
It looks just wonderful, but how did you "upgrade" the stones? Was this a service that LOGR offers?

Thanks,
Anne

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yowza!!! Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results