shape
carat
color
clarity

Three stone rings.......???

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Is there a thread on threee stone rings?????? Have been thinking about one, and would love to see pics......If there''s already a thread, please point me in that direction........and/or please show me some of your 3 stone rings.........(all diamonds, or diamonds and gemstones)...THANKS!!!

35.gif

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Hi, I don''t know if there''s an existing thread, as I''m new to this forum but I also had been looking everywhere for a three-stone ring. We just recently purchased this one for me, for our 10th wedding anniversary and I just love it.

http://www.design4you.co.th/sheldon/new_engage2.htm
#

Mine is #334

The tcw of the three stones is 1.75 and the tcw of the setting is .40.

It''s not a great pic, and I''m hoping to get *real* pics of it within the next week.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
HERE is a thread about 3-stone rings.

And here is mine:

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 6:02:48 PM
Author: Laralooblue
Hi, I don''t know if there''s an existing thread, as I''m new to this forum but I also had been looking everywhere for a three-stone ring. We just recently purchased this one for me, for our 10th wedding anniversary and I just love it.

#

Mine is #334

It''s not a great pic, and I''m hoping to get *real* pics of it within the next week.
That ring is gorgeous!!!! can''t wait till we see actual pics!!!!! Thanks!!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice...thanks, everyone !! Patty, I should know this but how big is your center stone? I haven''t seen any great sapphires out there...did you buy yours and have them set????? Your ring is beautiful!!

36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I am trying to attach a photo of my new three stone upgrade ring. It has a 1.24 carat AGS000 H&A F SI1 center stone in a half bezel with two .53 carat G VS2 sidestones on an 18 kt. white gold pave shank.

5143STONE.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Trying this again.

3STONE514.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Now I''ll try a hand shot, but you''ll have to forgive my not so young hands!

HANDSHOT514.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Last one I promise, side view. This ring photo business is harder than it looks!

SIDEVIEW514.JPG

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
That ring is GORGEOUS Sundial!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, sundial...now that''s a three-stone ring!!!
30.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Sundial, I think that is so beautiful! Who made the setting? And is that rose gold accenting the center?
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 6:02:48 PM
Author: Laralooblue

#

Mine is #334

334_b.jpg

oh, I just love some of Sheldon Speyer''s stuff. My jeweler carries a lot of his rings and everytime I go into his store I just drool. Please post pics once you get it
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 9:36:48 PM
Author: bluedawg
36.gif
Sundial, I think that is so beautiful! Who made the setting? And is that rose gold accenting the center?
36.gif

Yes, please tell us more about that setting. It''s very nice and I''ve never seen anything quite like it..

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Sundial, your ring is beautiful! I love the half bezel setting...very unique!

Maxine, my center stone is 1.35c and my side sapphires total 1.52c. They are 7.2mms and 5.4mms (each) in width. I had Barry at Superbcert get my sapphires for me from his "sapphire guy." So no, I did not pick them out myself. I just told him to go with the best quality that he could get. Thank you for your compliment. I still love the ring. But I didn''t know that my picture was going to post so BIG.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
So many different types of three stone rings here and yet each one is so beautiful!!! I am almost embarassed to admit that my three stone setting and the diamonds are all Hearts on Fire from a local jeweler. I had been hinting to my husband that I would like a three stone ring with ideal cut diamonds (too much lurking on pricescope) in white gold or platinum. I had planned to have Whiteflash or Good Old Gold put together the stones for me in the Vatche truffle setting. My husband wasn''t keen on the idea of buying diamonds over the internet. He played in a golf tournament with our jeweler and mentioned to him what I was looking for. I ended up with the Hearts on Fire Identity three stone ring. I didn''t have the heart to tell him how much he overpaid for this ring, but it is absolutely gorgeous and the diamonds are breathtaking! I wasn''t sure at first if I was going to like the half bezel settings for the diamonds, but I am really pleased because they are different and make the stones seem larger and rounder. The shank is all white gold with three sided micro pave. You may notice in the side view that the prongs form the Hearts on Fire logo! It is a nice change from my old prong set ring in yellow gold which I had resized for my right hand.

justpar

Rough_Rock
Wow Sundial....thanks a lot of sharing your gorgeous ring with us. I absolutely love the half bezel setting, and pave shank combo.
30.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 83px">Date: 6/2/2005 4:39:47 PM
Author:Maxine
Is there a thread on threee stone rings?????? Have been thinking about one, and would love to see pics......If there''s already a thread, please point me in that direction........and/or please show me some of your 3 stone rings.........(all diamonds, or diamonds and gemstones)...THANKS!!!

35.gif
Hi Maxine, I finally got my three stone custom ring last week, and I am absolutely love it! You can see pics of it on this thread:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-my-three-stone-ring.29302/

Good luck with urs and if u need any help, let me know
1.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Just checked it out again....glad you added hand pics!!!!!! Beautiful ring!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I recently had this ring made up from a pair of my mom's diamond earrings and a sapphire I won in an Ebay auction. Diamonds are .25 carats each and 2.02 carat sapphire. Ingwer white gold setting from my local jeweler.

whiteandblue.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial,
I love your ring, it''s beautiful!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can get a hint of kaleigh''s 3 stone from her avatar, but here''s another view
3.gif

kal3stone_1.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
one more
2.gif

kal3stone_2.JPG

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Yes, Kaleigh''s ring is a stunner! Thanks for the close ups.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the compliments! I love seeing everyone else''s gorgeous three stone rings! Those sapphire and diamond combinations are stunning. msb700 thank you for adding hand pics of your classic three stone and I look forward to seeing some from laralooblue. Kaleigh yours takes my breath away!!!

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I do like yours, Kaleigh....is that the pear-pave from Dvatche???? how do you like the setting...do you have any side shots???? I don''t want anything TOO high......

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very similiar to the vatche setting, but it''s not vatche. It is a low setting and is very comfortable.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have this WF 3 stone????

wfuprong.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I want to play! Here is a newish picture of my three stone ring. I LOVE it Center stone is .95 I/J SI2 OEC side stones are .30 each..but not sure the specs. Setting is A Jaffe 18K WG

100_2189crop.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results