shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of side stones....can everyone post...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling

Shiny_Rock
pics of their or any three stone rings...preferably all rounds.. but anything will be perfect! i love to get ideas...thank you! cant wait to get my eye candy fix..

naughty.gif
lickout.gif
appl.gif

SLH

Shiny_Rock
No problem, I love to post pictures.

bestkeeper.jpg

SLH

Shiny_Rock
I should state that this is not my ring.

FINGER.JPG

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
I still don't know how to shrink my pics w/ photoshop, but my avatar is my 3 stone ring. In real life, it sparkles a lot and looks bigger than it should - it's a .8 center with .3 on either side. I really like the setting, which is a trellis (some call it a truffle) setting...sorry I can't post a bigger/better pic - I'll get there someday!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
My three stone is all rounds but not all diamonds...

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
here is my three stone ring to-be!! Its an a jaffe setting. 1 ct center and .30 ct each side stones.

Melissa

455464ring.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
here is a couple more pics of my soon-to-be e-ring. These are both from the knot. one from the website and one from the mag

45998 copy.jpg

bling

Shiny_Rock
ooohh...they are all so pretty! thank you for sharing..more more please!
do you know if they sell that jaffe setting without the stones..i love the smooth lines of it! love it.
can i also get opinions on what people think of having a three stone ring and wearing a wedding band with it? thanks all..and keep that eye candy coming. yummmmmmy!
appl.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
or..does anyone have links to sites that have unusual three stone settingss..would love to see that as well. or do most people have there three stone setting made custom? thanks all...
loopy.gif
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Here is my 3-stone, and my 3-stone on the hand with the 7-stone wedding band (5-pointers).

You asked about wearing a band with the 3-stone. Funny, because at first I thought the 3-stone was more looked better alone.....but now, it looks odd without my w-band next to it.

I much prefer the look of both rings together.

2ringscollage.JPG

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Here is my three-stone with trillions on each side of the RB. I prefer to have the mountings custom made so that the "baskets" are made to hold one's diamonds perfectly based on the stones' measurements. Also, I like my rings to be VERY low set (not just the stone set, but the baskets very low as well), and the ready-made mountings just don't come this way.

IMG_0187.JPG

mostlywatching

Rough_Rock
Mine's not a RB, but I love it so much I'm showing it to you anyway. It's a .79 EC with .53tcw trapezoid sidestones. My jeweler custom made the setting to perfectly fit the traps.
33%3B8%3B8%3A%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D66%3B%3D54%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A73%3A99%3C3ot1lsi

Please excuse the poor photography. :D

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Mostly watching - I LOOVE your ring.. I think you've posted it before.. but it just keeps getting prettier!

bling - All the jewelers I talked to priced the Jaffe setting with the sidestones..so I am assuming that is the only way it is available.. but there were several different "levels" available. All the same size, just different color/clarity combos.

Melissa

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Not quite sure how to upload/insert a picture:

Here is a link to some nice ones:

Tiffany 3 stone

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
here is my princess w/ 3 baguettes each side and 4 princess cut channel set stones in star pendant. size 4.5 finger

princess ring 2.jpg

mostlywatching

Rough_Rock
Melissa, thank you.

Nicstn, that is such a pretty, unique design. Did you design it yourself?

Bling, This may have been a bad idea, there's so much to choose from, you'll likely end up finding more things you like, rather than helping to narrow it down.
1.gif

nicstn

Shiny_Rock
mostlywatching,

my finace had it custom made to match a star pendant he gave me. the pendant looks just like the side channel set princess stones but w/ about 20 of them. thank you for the compliment i get alot of remarks on how unique it is it suits me perfect and the setting makes the center stone look bigger then it is.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
This is my antique style 3 stone ring set with oec's. Centre 0.44, sides 0.33.

fcplatring3b.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Nice ring Bagpuss, is that the ring you got at faycullen?

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
Some marquise and baguette side stones in my JB Star inspired e-ring

0201011200008 Small Web view.jpg

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
This is a RHR with a Richard Homer cut 1.87 ct Burmese blue sapphire with .3 diamonds as side sparklers

Triosapphire Small Web view.jpg

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
I am also wondering about wedding bands...I'm not the biggest fan of the wrap on my finger because I would be obsessed with the pieces fitting exactly together all the time. I loved that 7-stone band, maybe I'll look for something like that. Any other wedding bands out there with 3-stone rings?? I'd love to see ideas! All your rings are so beautiful and unique!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I have this band of .03c diamonds that I wear with my three stone ring:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Blue eyes, I think I saw your ring in the colored stone section. The sapphire is amazing.

bling

Shiny_Rock
hahah..i think youre right..tooo many ideas..but thats always the problem with settings..finding the diamond is the easy part! keep em coming! thank you all!
9.gif
love.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OOOOH.. Jadeleaves.. I LOVE YOUR RING.. Its an AWESOME setting!

As for wedding bands.. that wedding band underneath the first pic of my e-ring is the matching one for it.. I don't know if I am gonna get it or not.. but it is meant to sit flush

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!

I have been a very naughty girl - after the post this morning, I got myself a little pressie! I bought a thumb ring which I can also wear together with my 3 stone ring. Bling, I don't know if you meant you want to have a look at pics of a 3 stone ring with a diamond band - I've posted new pics in the SMTR thread "I couldn't resist".

9.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 9/23/2004 1:33:27 PM headlight wrote:

Here is my three-stone with trillions on each side of the RB. I prefer to have the mountings custom made so that the 'baskets' are made to hold one's diamonds perfectly based on the stones' measurements. Also, I like my rings to be VERY low set (not just the stone set, but the baskets very low as well), and the ready-made mountings just don't come this way. ----------------

Headlight, you never did start a thread on your gorgeous honker of an e-ring, I would certainly remember posting such a beauty in the eye candy folder. Would you mind sharing more info with us on this thread or in a new one of your own?
9.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
fun, i'll post some! here are some of my favorite three-stone rings of all time. (it won't surprise anybody that these are from www.artofplatinum.com.) they're not all for round stones, but still, they can give you ideas!

to start, here is a ring that i think is simply breathtaking.

threestone1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results