Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Three Stone Ring = 0.25/0.50/0.25

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joelly

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am curious on how it will look like on my size 5 - 5.25 finger. Also, what does is look like with a 0.70ct center and 0.25ct on each side. Can I see picture of your three stone rings with same specs above?

Thanks!!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I could remember the specifics, but somewhere there is a great link to photos that show 3 stone rings with differing proportions to the center and sides - sometimes your eye immediately knows the preferred size - hopefully another PS''er will chime in with where the photos are.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock

joelly

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for your reply. Onedrop, I love your ring. Could you create a post for it? Thanks!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thank you joelly!! I will definitely start a thread once I get some good shots. My picture taking skills are terrible, but I will try when the sun finally comes out again. Keep an eye out....

joelly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 1:37:55 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
My three stone is .27 .51 .27 and I wear a 5-5.5
There are pictures in this link:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3-stone-with-0-51ct-center-with-0-15-on-each-sides.112663/
Wow!!! I sure like this one. You got a lovely ring and a good finger coverage. Thanks for sharing. My FI decided we will go with a 0.70ct as the center stone and quarters for each side. I don''t know how this combination will look. My FI quite adamant about it cause everytime I asked him how it will look, he always said it will look great.

Thanks again!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is Star17 ring- hope she doesn''t mind me posting her picture, it has .75 cnter and .25 on the sides... I love the semi bezel look maybe this will give you an idea?

star173stone.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Star17 has great proportion on her ring..., similar to what your after... I think it will look great!

joelly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2009 9:30:54 PM
Author: D&T
I think Star17 has great proportion on her ring..., similar to what your after... I think it will look great!
Thank you thank you!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi joelly, my Ering is the same proportions you''ve described (ie. each side 1/2 carat weight of centre), just a smidge bigger. My centre is a .77ct and each side is .39ct. My finger is size 5. Hope that helps!

EringInMirrorReflection003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.