shape
carat
color
clarity

Three Stone-Q center with what color sides? Help please

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Would it be possible to get the trellis in two-tone like this?

s-l300-jpg.634191

Absolutely possible. I am sure there must be photos in a thread of this ring in two tone. I am not getting as many requests for the trellis style as I did ten to fifteen years ago, but in my mind it is still an incredibly beautiful style.

Wink

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the trellis I absolutely adore
5376R18-8 (1).jpg

Here is my HPD Trilogie with 3 F color CBI diamonds. The first CAD had the struts going across but I had them removed from the design because I like having all of the my pavilions visible for easy cleaning. I also wanted 6 prongs for the center stone. I am pretty sure it could be made two tone. Size 4.5, would be more spread out if larger ring sizes.

For the two side stones I would choose F or G colors for contrast.

Img3677.jpg

20180210_150626.jpg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ZestfullyBling I love that BGD trellis setting! What happened with your previous three stone Diana??

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:))

Recycled over a year ago... and miss it:cry:
This is my do over:))
Ok! Makes sense :) I am not sure if the side stones are warm enough. I know that they do get in warmer side stones, so I guess the question is can you wait:)
I also like the idea of colorless side stones.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if this halo would provide great finger coverage for Size 6.5?

In lieu of contrast...
Thoughts on this halo with 18k rose gold bezel and 18k yellow gold setting ( I prefer 18k yellow setting but can do 18k unplated white gold)
Bgd F/g VS melee are used in setting

3RoundSquare.jpg

0RDSqYG3.jpg

This halo is about 11mm

20180624_060034.jpg

This is my q with my .35 point 5 stone F VS stones
20180325_085030-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
@ZestfullyBling I am biased because I own the same color and size range center (albeit a cushion) in a very similar setting and adore it. The only difference is that only the center bezel is yellow, the rest of the setting is unplated white gold. I think that creates the most contrast bringing out the warm yellow color of the center stone. It is not really a two tone very obviously either if you dislike those, generally not my faves either. My center diamond is yellow if yours is brown toned, you could use rose for the center bezel and white for the rest of the setting.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your comments.

Wanted to show the finished product.
I'm surprised the finger coverage is so awesome. For some reason my 1.52 (7.5mm) didn't seem as large in the solitaire setting. I was doubting the 5.35mm side stones would compliment and be large enough.

20180711_124015.jpg 20180711_125202.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looks spectacular, ZB!! That is some nice bling!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous @ZestfullyBling!! So happy that you love the end result! Please show us more of the ring! Stunning!! :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Did I miss it somewhere, but what color did you go with for the side stones? They all look wonderful together!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Did I miss it somewhere, but what color did you go with for the side stones? They all look wonderful together!
Thanks, I went with K's. They didnt have the size wanted in F, G, H, or at the time. I was impatient and didnt want to wait. Leslie and Jamie emailed me video and photos of the K's. They thought the 3 looked beautiful together and so did i so i went with them.;))

Thank you laila619 and simonedi!:))

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s full coverage! it looks great and I cannot believe that is a Q(!!) centre

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stunning results!!!! Thanks for coming back to share!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results