shape
carat
color
clarity

Three Stone AVC from Single Stone done!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! The band will be in the works Monday and will be two weeks so not too much longer to wait to have them both on my finger! Manicure time haha!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, really beautiful! Finger coverage is really impressive! I agree that it looks best with the plain band.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Packrat your ring looks amazing :love: :love: :love:
We have very similar taste, I love bezels & semi-bezels paired with a sleek design. The plain band is perfect.
I can't wait to see handshots! Very excited for you.
As far as expense goes I know the feeling...blew my budget as well recently. But you know what, I feel it is well deserved :)
Enjoy your goodies!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I hope once it's on your hand it's everything you dreamed of!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
It's so beautiful! The plain band is perfection!

beckweed

Rough_Rock
I love this ring. I love bezels and I love the simplicity of this design...and talk about serious finger coverage!
SS is just the best and I hope to work with Ari someday. His stuff is just out of this world. Looking forward to seeing your hand shots.
Are these the AVCs from your original 3-stone?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
beckweed, the sides are from the three stone I had in yellow gold. The center from that ring I traded in for the center in this one b/c it was just a shade bigger and I liked the proportions better.

Thanks everyone! Hopefully the next couple weeks goes super duper fast-or it gets done sooner than she estimates, like this did!

beckweed

Rough_Rock
I had to come back and look at this ring again. It is just gorgeous and I love the profile. You are one lucky girl.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh wow! I LOVE THE PROFILE!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a gorgeous ring packrat, I love everything about it and can't wait to see it on your hand!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Unbelievable!! :love: :love: :love:

I ADORE your new ring. I just love what you created. It is straight into my inspiration file. ;))

Add me to the (large! :bigsmile: ) list waiting to see that beauty on your hand!!!

:wavey:

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
Unbelievably gorgeous!! Those L/M stones are so WHITE! It's really hard to believe how different they look away from the yellow gold. I love the plain WB too. :appl:

Kayden

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! The simplistic design lets those babies shine! Love it with the bands too!

hoover

Shiny_Rock
I'm a little late to the party...
This totally makes me want to get my paws on an AVC (or two or three :naughty: )
The open profile on the bezels and the finger coverage are amazing! Your M's look super white in this setting. Hard to believe that the sides are the same buttery ones that you had in your temp setting. I can't even see the difference between your M's and the L.

Congrats on the new ring Packrat :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! :wavey: I'm about beside myself, so anxious to get my hands on these rings! :loopy:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Packrat :wavey:

Just checking in to see when we get to see that beauty on your finger? :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait for an update :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey guys! Thanks for checking in! :wavey: I've not heard yet if the wedding band is done, and I'm going to have both rings inscribed, and I told my husband we have to figure out what is going on the band *today* b/c I'm sick of waiting!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results