shape
carat
color
clarity

Three Stone AVC from Single Stone done!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have it yet, these are their pics. Getting ready to run out the door to work so thought I'd share them quick. The timeline to have it finished wasn't until the end of the month so it was a pleasant surprise to find out it was ready! (D&T had emailed to see if I'd heard anything and I messaged back no, the end of the month-click back to my inbox and there's the email from Heather at Single Stone, that made me laugh!)

_807.jpg

_808.jpg

_809.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

_810.jpg

_811.jpg

_812.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
last and pics w/a couple different band ideas. Going for a plain band so the three stone says the center of attention. Back after work this afternoon.

_813.jpg

ringband1.jpg

ringband2.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks magnificent - just like I knew it would! Talk about finger coverage! I love it with the plain band - beautiful diamonds and shiny metal :love: :love: !

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love it with the plain band!!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
:love: I love the triple bezel, the openness of the gallery, those little metal bars on the sides of the smaller stones (not sure what they're called :rolleyes: ), and the perfect simplicity of the ring! And I like it best with the plain band.

Sooo... do YOU love it?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Nothing to say but drool ! :lickout:

jacy

Shiny_Rock
It turned out very pretty and looks great in the hand shots! I love the open gallery.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
FANTASTIC!!!!!! What a beauty!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
**GASP**!!! :shock:

:love: :love: :love:

That is INCREDIBLE, packrat!!! Just like coati's only in white! Spectacular! I love it with the shiny plain band - you're right - let the stunning 3 stone take centre stage and the WB be a supporting player.

It looks amazing - can't wait for you to post more pics when it is yours!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oooooh! Oooooh! I looooove it!!! I can't wait till you have it in your hands!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Packrat, it turned out amazingly gorgeous! You must be so excited!

OneFifty

Shiny_Rock
Love your new ring! The open gallery makes it look like the diamonds are floating.

*edited for spelling.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's amazing! Singlestone does it again! Can't wait to see it on your hand!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely!

Plain band for me too :halo:

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock
Love Love LOVE!!! :love: :love: :love:
What a COOL design and OH how the AVC's make my heart go pitter-patter!! Well done!!

And I agree... plain band! It seems to lend itself to a more "sleek" look.

Congratulations!!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Wow!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Holy crud! :cheeky: :love: I LOVE it! I don't know what else to say! Finger coverage, for sure, and so elegant. And OMG I love bezels, so x3 is even better!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely stunning!!!!! :love: :love: :love: The AVCs..yummy..and the setting....perfection!

I agree, I think the plain band looks amazing with it. It really let's the three stone shine! :appl:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's just fantastic!! :love:

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
:appl: It looks fantastic! I love how they opened up the profile. Looking forward to seeing more pics of it on your tiny finger. Oh and I love it with the plain band--perfect!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Emailed Heather that I want to go w/the plain band. They want to do it while they still have the three stone so I'll have to wait a little longer, but eh well, I hadn't planned on having it for a few more weeks anyway!

The center is a .71 AVC, I traded in my .48 center for it. The cost of this between the shipping and stones and upgrades and metal, and temp setting, and clear all the way back to the original five stone that didn't pan out has skyrocketed to waaaay past my original budget, and that makes me :shock: :???: :-o :o but ooooo I get such a purty ring!!!

I'm excited to see it in person, see how the stones look..Heather's pictures make them seem so white (M sides and L center)-and I've never seen the center; I sent my three stone to GOG and had them take the center out to trade for the L .71 and they sent it and the sides from the temp setting on to SS for me.

I had such good coverage w/the yg temp setting and the smaller center, it's going to be amazing w/the bezels and bigger center!

Stargurl, the metal deals next to the side stones, I just call them wraps..I'm not sure what they're really supposed to be called!

A huuuuuge thank you to Coati, for all her help while I was doing this--I probably drove you crazy w/my questions but I muchly appreciate it!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I've look at your pictures several times today. I just adore this ring! Coati's and Pixley's are 2 of my favorites so no wonder I love this beauty! It's perfect.

TXJewel

Rough_Rock
What an incredibly beautiful ring.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks divine. I can't wait to see it on your hand! This ring has been in the works for so long!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, sleek design! Looking forward to seeing pictures of it on your finger! :love:

Cachette :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe how much bigger the bezels make the diamonds look! I know you are excited to finally have your ring finished! :appl: I just love AVCs! :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful, cannot wait to see your own pics!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too bad it has exploded from initial budget, but sometimes... it's just simply worth it! And this would be one of those times!!! Your ring is just fantastic - very strong statement piece with a blinding amount of sparkle and white shine - just delicious!! :lickout:

I think getting the plain band is a perfect choice!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it. I think you made the right design choice! Can't wait to see hand shots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results