shape
carat
color
clarity

Three colored diamond rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rose gold with 1.05 ct Grey Green and two 22 point pink sides and white diamond mellee.

greygreenpink2.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Light yellow 1/2 carat bezel set in a Tacori style mount with around 80 points of side diamonds

tacori_with_yellowbezel2.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brownish pink 52 pointer in rose gold head and white gold shank with white diamond mellee.

brownpinkinrosegold2.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All three stacked up.

blingystack2.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All three together on different fingers. My macro mode kills all sparkle.

allthreebling3.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only way I can capture sparkle is to photograph out of focus. This was taken in a room on a cloudy day. Thanks for looking!

threesparkling2.jpg

diamondcookie

Rough_Rock
So prettty!!!

I love the style of all three - they look lovely all together, but gosh that''s a lot of bling! My fave is definitely the green diamond, green is my favourite colour. :) Yours is the chameleon green, am I right?

Wear them in good health!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
How cool! Lovely collection!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the pink diamond the best!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME TL......AMAZING COLLECTION!!!!

Lori

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome rings, TL! I can''t decide which is my favorite. Probably the three stone, since I''ve been thinking about making one for myself one of these days. So unique. You won''t find those at your local jewelers. Love, love, love colored diamonds.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
All 3 are super pretty!!!! I think my fav is the split shank.
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
They are all beautiful, lucky girl
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to everyone for their compliments. I think the green/pink three stone is my favorite as well. It is so hard to capture the actual sparkle and color of the green stone on camera. So many colors come off this stone, at times it looks teal, green, yellow, grey. Here's another pic (after taking a zillion) that gives a better idea, and the two pink diamonds on the side look more pink in this picture. They are pink, but again, my camera stinks. Believe it or not, the two pinks and the yellow and brownish pink have been sitting in a box for 12 to 15 years. I finally decided to do something with them.

sparkle_in_close.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was an inspiration for my ring since the color of the main diamond is similar and it looked awesome to me in rose gold. Who would think to put the two colors together. I know some people would probably think it clashes, but I LOVE this metal and stone color combo.

grey_in_rose.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
TL, you have a coloured diamond collection that makes me squeel! So pretty!!!!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/20/2008 4:09:56 PM
Author:tourmaline_lover
Rose gold with 1.05 ct Grey Green and two 22 point pink sides and white diamond mellee.
I have waited for this ring to be made and she is worth the wait!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
The choice of the pink diamonds on the sides is perfection. I was hoping you would do this when you were planning to set the green diamond. I love it in every way. WELL DONE!
36.gif
36.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i love the color combination!!! i''m drooling over that grey green stone.
30.gif

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
My favorite is the brownish pink diamond ring but they are all gorgeous!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the compliements everyone. I finally took the green and pink ring outside and it was the first time I saw the green in the sun. It turned a gorgeous shade of deep dark green that I have never seen before!! I was driving, and it was hard to keep my eyes on the road. I just love how some diamonds can change color in sunlight. The pinks on the side are just amazing as well.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!! Very nice collection
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They sure are beautiful!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings! I love colored diamonds!

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
I remember when you started the green/pink 3-stone project. Love the way it turned out!

How did you get started with colored diamonds? I also love that yours are all soft in color, very distinctive and subtle.

I would love to have my own colored diamond piece someday. Do you have advice for me? :D

kimi

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they are all lovely! Congratulations.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
TL.
Your collection is TDF!!! I love all of them!!!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/21/2008 10:59:27 PM
Author: kimikocat
I remember when you started the green/pink 3-stone project. Love the way it turned out!

How did you get started with colored diamonds? I also love that yours are all soft in color, very distinctive and subtle.

I would love to have my own colored diamond piece someday. Do you have advice for me? :D

kimi
I actually got started with colored diamonds many years ago - before J.Lo, and all the celebs were all wearing them. Back then they were well priced well next to white diamonds (unless it's a vivid color of pink, blue, violet or green). I'm not really into colorless stones, including diamonds. I post mainly in the colored gemstone forum because I love colored gems, diamonds included. Very few people realize that diamonds come in every color of the rainbow.

Colored diamonds have become really expensive these days, even the champagnes and cognacs went up quite a bit, which is pretty shocking. However, if you really like them, there's a wide array for every budget. It depends on how much you are willing to spend and what colors you like.

Thanks to everyone for their compliments BTW!

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/22/2008 12:24:24 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Date: 12/21/2008 10:59:27 PM

I actually got started with colored diamonds many years ago - before J.Lo, and all the celebs were all wearing them. Back then they were well priced well next to white diamonds (unless it''s a vivid color of pink, blue, violet or green). I''m not really into colorless stones, including diamonds. I post mainly in the colored gemstone forum because I love colored gems, diamonds included. Very few people realize that diamonds come in every color of the rainbow.

Colored diamonds have become really expensive these days, even the champagnes and cognacs went up quite a bit, which is pretty shocking. However, if you really like them, there''s a wide array for every budget. It depends on how much you are willing to spend and what colors you like.

Thanks to everyone for their compliments BTW!

I started looking for a colored diamond for a ring project this summer and got sticker shock right away... Lucky for me, I love the yellows...so they are more affordable...but they are definitely not bargains.

Your rings are so beautiful and unusual. Thank you for sharing them!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yellows come in various shades. If you want a fancy vivid or intense, then yes, it is expensive. However, there are lighter yellows that are much more affordable such as Fancy light yellow or Fancy yellow. With the right kind of setting, the yellow can be further enhanced. I think DBL (Diamonds By Lauren) has a wide array of fancy yellows at prices all along the spectrum. DBL is definitely competitively priced.

Also, don't be afraid of clarity with fancy colors. The color tends to hide much more than a colorless diamond. DBL often has I-clarity stones that sparkle like crazy, you can't tell they're I-clarity because the color really hides the inclusions well. This also helps you to save a significant chunk of change when purchasing a fancy yellow.

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/24/2008 12:46:37 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Yellows come in various shades. If you want a fancy vivid or intense, then yes, it is expensive. However, there are lighter yellows that are much more affordable such as Fancy light yellow or Fancy yellow. With the right kind of setting, the yellow can be further enhanced. I think DBL (Diamonds By Lauren) has a wide array of fancy yellows at prices all along the spectrum. DBL is definitely competitively priced.

Also, don''t be afraid of clarity with fancy colors. The color tends to hide much more than a colorless diamond. DBL often has I-clarity stones that sparkle like crazy, you can''t tell they''re I-clarity because the color really hides the inclusions well. This also helps you to save a significant chunk of change when purchasing a fancy yellow.

I like the yellows that are very soft, almost pastel, so not so much the vivid or intense shades -- though those are pretty too.

I will check out the DBL listings :) Thanks for the tips!

I love your green diamond, with the pink halo it looks so unusual, and I like how the color seems to be iridescent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results