Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

thoughts on this stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeedASparkly

Rough_Rock
K/VS2
5.92 x 5.96 x 3.64
Depth: 61.3%
Table: 56%
Crown Angle: 34%
Crown height: 15%
Pav Angle: 40.8%
Pav Depth: 43%
Girdle med to slighty thck faceted
GIA graded Ex/Ex/Ex
Fluorescence: Faint

I will load the pictures I have. Please let me know what you think of this stone. I can see that the arrows are a teeny bit off, but my budget is pretty low, so I can live with that.

Thanks everyone for your help.

10x - pic.jpg

:)

Brilliant_Rock
The arrows look fine in that pic - can you get an IS?

NeedASparkly

Rough_Rock
It took me a while to figure out how to resize the pics to the right size. Anyway, I appreciate your feedback. :)

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I think the stone is just tilted slightly in some of the pics. Have you been able to see it with your own eyes? I think it looks like a great contender if it is within your budget!

NeedASparkly

Rough_Rock
No, I haven''t been able to see it in person. I was wondering if the diamond was tilted a little bit. Anyway, I am going to purchase it.. I guess I just needed a little reassurance that it''s going to be a pretty stone. This journey has been pretty hellish for me... I purchased one that I got last week, but sent it back due to being able to see an inclusion in certain lighting (it drove me crazy!).

Anyway, thanks for your help...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you will be very pleased with this one!

NeedASparkly

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lorelei & Ellen! I was hoping that you 2 would show up and give me your advice. I''ve seen both of you help many people on this forum in purchasing the right stones, I really admire your opinion. I love this forum!

Now for the mounting. I have about $650 for a solitaire setting... any suggestions? Gold or platinum?

I appreciate the help.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/20/2009 1:23:58 PM
Author: NeedASparkly
Thanks Lorelei & Ellen! I was hoping that you 2 would show up and give me your advice. I''ve seen both of you help many people on this forum in purchasing the right stones, I really admire your opinion. I love this forum!

Now for the mounting. I have about $650 for a solitaire setting... any suggestions? Gold or platinum?

I appreciate the help.
Thank you for your very kind words, Ellen and I appreciate it very much! And you are most welcome, we are very glad to help!

With the setting, did you want a Tiffany style solitaire?

NeedASparkly

Rough_Rock
Judah at Exceldiamonds helped me pick a setting since that is where the diamond is from. I will post pictures when I get the ring. In the meantime, does anyone have pictures of this setting? It''s their 6 prong Tiffany inspired ring (not the really good replica since that wasn''t in my price range
) but that''s okay. I think this one looked really pretty in the picture, but I''d love to see actual pictures of it.

http://www.exceldiamonds.com/-Engagement-Rings-5/Solitaire-Diamond-Engagement-Rings-11/Tiffany-Inspired-Solitaire-Engagement-Ring-J869-1300.html

Muchas gracias!

tiffany inspired.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully someone might have one and post photos for you, very pretty setting!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:32:26 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/20/2009 1:23:58 PM
Author: NeedASparkly

I appreciate the help.
Thank you for your very kind words, Ellen and I appreciate it very much! And you are most welcome, we are very glad to help!

With the setting, did you want a Tiffany style solitaire?
Aw, we sure do. Thank you !

Your ring is going to be really pretty! I did a quick search for that particular setting on here, but didn''t find anyone with it. That doesn''t mean no one does though. If you''re really curious, I''d make a new thread and have the title be specific about the setting.

Please come back with pics for us!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.