shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this diamond?

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
Rubymal, I’ve been following your diamond search since you posted on the lab created forum. This is a beautiful diamond, I’m so happy for you! Will you post a follow up once it’s set into your ring?
Oh absolutely! I am sending out my setting and new stone today to WF to get mounted. I actually just made a new thread today because my setting got slightly damaged during the removal yesterday. Sigh. :(

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You guys, I'm so happy with the 1.3 ACA!! It is absolutely gorgeous in person and such a sparkler. I could literally see the light reflecting from it when we put it under the light. Here's a pic of it next to the windows natural light compared to my little milky.
20190313_220443.jpg

What a difference!!! I cannot wait to see it set. So happy you chose that stone!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh absolutely! I am sending out my setting and new stone today to WF to get mounted. I actually just made a new thread today because my setting got slightly damaged during the removal yesterday. Sigh. :(
oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about the damage! But so thrilled that WF will get the stone and mounting and can work their magic :)

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see the finished product! What are you going to do with your old diamond?

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
Can't wait to see the finished product! What are you going to do with your old diamond?

Well, I originally reached out to Mondiao for a custom estimate on how much I could get if I sold it through them. The estimate wasn't too bad, but it still meant that we would most likely be out at least a couple thousand dollars. I know it's silly to want to get near break-even but it just didn't seem worth it to me. The original stone is still quite beautiful in low light when viewed in person.

I told my fiance that we could just hang onto it for now, and maybe for our wedding anniversary we could see about getting a necklace/pendant type deal made so I could wear it around my neck. Then I said if we ever have a son and he needs a diamond, well momma's got one right here that's free ;)2

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I originally reached out to Mondiao for a custom estimate on how much I could get if I sold it through them. The estimate wasn't too bad, but it still meant that we would most likely be out at least a couple thousand dollars. I know it's silly to want to get near break-even but it just didn't seem worth it to me. The original stone is still quite beautiful in low light when viewed in person.

I told my fiance that we could just hang onto it for now, and maybe for our wedding anniversary we could see about getting a necklace/pendant type deal made so I could wear it around my neck. Then I said if we ever have a son and he needs a diamond, well momma's got one right here that's free ;)2
I love the idea of making a pendant out of it :)

Ereeg

Rough_Rock
It is beautiful! Looks very white!

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
And more photos!
20190402_191439.jpg

20190402_191552.jpg

Comparison with the previous rock.
PhotoGrid_1554258184160.jpg

Granted, the old rock wasn't just cleaned in this photo, but this is pretty much what it looked like most of the time!

Last edited:

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That's AMAZING! What a difference! It's a GORGEOUS ring! :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg the difference is insane. Love it!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you - the new diamond is just amazing!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results