shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this BG blue

Medphysdave

Rough_Rock
BLAGS-104079526016

I've been researching for a while, and have my mind set on the BG blue. I just love the florescence.

My priority is symmetry as my girlfriend would not be able to tolerate any visible asymmetry. It would bother me as well.

In order of preference:

Sparkle/symmetry
Eye clean
Size
Color
Strong blue

Im concerned that I_color could become unappealing if it was ever compared to something higher on the food chain. This particular diamond appears to be a nice balance of value if it's eye clean.

It's a little larger than I was expecting. I was looking in the 1.2 range.

I'm a value kind of guy. I notice diamond prices are falling. It may be better to wait a bit longer? I'm not in an urgent situation.

Thanks in advance.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Post link.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your priorities, but I would probably lean toward H color unless it is a high I color. We do need to see the link as Gypsy asked.

I think it is a good time to buy. If you wait, you risk prices going up.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Nice stone!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice proportions! :love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a BGB in an I and I rarely see color. I have to really be looking and from the side.

_771.jpeg

Medphysdave

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for the picture. Very pretty stone. What size is that, if you don't mind sharing?

I liked the proportions of the stone in question as well. It's right in the specs I was looking in.

Is it true that the florescence makes a lower cookie rating look less obvious? I'm really considering this stone.

Does this seem like a good price?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Medphysdave|1447526131|3949642 said:
Thank you very much for the picture. Very pretty stone. What size is that, if you don't mind sharing?

I liked the proportions of the stone in question as well. It's right in the specs I was looking in.

Is it true that the florescence makes a lower cookie rating look less obvious? I'm really considering this stone.

Does this seem like a good price?

Right at 2.0 cts. .

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it. Great choice.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Looks nice!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
It looks good.

Just check that the si1 is eye clean.

It looks it, but clarify with BG. I am only using my phone to view. Sometimes the stone has their stamp of eye clean on the stone.
I love flour!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results