shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this asscher?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's pretty darned good. Probably a keeper. Faces up very white, chunky and bright. Has sparkle and lots of broad color flashes. I could keep looking, but my first impression is that I could be happy with this diamond.
I was concerned about the SI1 before I saw the stone in person, but the 2 inclusions, right next to each other, are very tiny. with a 10x loupe I can just see them. Interestingly they are smaller than in a VS2 I returned and right at the edge of the prong. They do not reflect, so they are a discreet "beauty mark" and do not bother me at all. [and I am a mind-clean perfectionist!]

img_7811.jpg
img_7806.jpg
img_7807.jpg
img_7883.jpg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!!! Love the size and even the (temporary?) setting. Beautiful faceting.

Perfect timing.

Merry Christmas (Merry holidays, too)!!

More pics!!

PS Puff is cute :)

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ringo865|1482527617|4109242 said:
It's gorgeous!!! Love the size and even the (temporary?) setting. Beautiful faceting.

Perfect timing.

Merry Christmas (Merry holidays, too)!!

More pics!!

PS Puff is cute :)

thank you! I wanted the plainest setting possible so I could wear it with my ever-changing stack of bands.
More photos coming.

Merry Holidays to you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely Jimmianne! Its a great size on you. Is it throwing plenty of fire? Doing a lot of the mirror on/off thing? I've
never owned a step cut...but they look quite mesmerizing!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond Jimmianne!! Step cuts are awesome. :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1482638852|4109474 said:
Gorgeous diamond Jimmianne!! Step cuts are awesome. :appl:

Thank you, Marcy! : )

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1482532741|4109253 said:
It looks lovely Jimmianne! Its a great size on you. Is it throwing plenty of fire? Doing a lot of the mirror on/off thing? I've
never owned a step cut...but they look quite mesmerizing!

tyty, it's got fire and sparkle, and because we chose the "stop sign" with those chunky steps, the facet pattern really stands out.
I hope you explore step cuts sometime. I think it's a "noble quest" because there are not many to see in person, and even then they often are not great performers. I think that's part of the fun - finding great performers - the hunt's the thing and the diamond is the souvenir of the hunt! : )
Thank you for helping me with my quest.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it!!! :love: :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!, whitewave. I started a SMTB page for it and hope to post more photos soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results