Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on these two diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
My BF and I have fallen in love with the Lazare diamond. Thus far we have looked at two different stones with two VERY different prices. The first is a .75 carat, AGS certified, G color, SI1 in clarity. Price is $3999. The second is a .82 carat, G color, VS2 in clarity, AGS certified as well priced for $5499. Both have amazing sparkle and light return (even in places with no lighting) and both score around a 1 on the HCA. Any thoughts? I''d ideally like the larger stone but I''d prefer an SI1 due to cost. I''m also not sure about paying $1500 for .07 of a carat. Any thoughts?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you post the proportions of each please, depth, table and so forth?

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t know Lazares carry such a high premium so it seems rather pricey to me. I think you can get a larger HoF with those prices...

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have all those stats now but will get them. HoF was about double the price of the Lazare. They wanted $3999 for a half carat and a .82 was $9000 (whereas a .82 for a Lazare was $5499)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Reset Heirloom Engagement Ring
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.