shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on these numbers?

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Wow you’re upgrading as well! How exciting!! What setting do you have @kal2021?

I have the Vatche u-113. I upgraded a few weeks ago from a 1.23 carat to a 2 carat but I chose an ACA in I Color and realized it was too warm for me. So I am exchanging it for the H that I posted in this thread!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have the Vatche u-113. I upgraded a few weeks ago from a 1.23 carat to a 2 carat but I chose an ACA in I Color and realized it was too warm for me. So I am exchanging it for the H that I posted in this thread!

Fantastic! My goal is a 2ct eventually. :D And their upgrade program makes it possible.

Can’t wait to see pictures!!

dumbo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
5 x 1/100 of a millimeter? I’d like to meet the person that can see that size difference! lol

I have seen a difference between 8.38 and 8.48 side-by-side, but I have 20/12 vision, and you are talking about a difference 50% smaller. A distinct difference is not likely to be seen. Liza at Whiteflash told me that to really "notice" an upgrade in size, the difference should be at least .5mm. Outside of that, viewed apart from other diamonds, one is not likely to notice a difference between, say an 8.5mm and a 8.75mm diamond.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful @kal2021! Can’t wait to see pictures of it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look beautiful - can’t wait to see!!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to hear what you think! I hope you love it.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone I’m so excited! More than I was when I was waiting for my I stone to arrive. Really hoping this one fits the bill!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excited for you and hoping that it definitely fits the bill. We'll be waiting for pics and verdict so hope your new baby girl can sleep a bit so you can have some time with the new ring!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Excited for you and hoping that it definitely fits the bill. We'll be waiting for pics and verdict so hope your new baby girl can sleep a bit so you can have some time with the new ring!

Thx so much! Hoping she will zonk out during the car ride to FedEx!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new diamond looks beautiful! Hope you love it!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
37F18452-C3F6-4252-8BD2-E2A0DB5CFC52.jpeg 1C3CC187-54D3-4CB7-9666-B0B259C30D35.jpeg
Sneak preview until I can get some better photos and start a show me the bling thread! Cloudy day so not the best photos but i can still see arrows. So far so good - heading into the grocery store to find some fire!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really looks gorgeous but hard to judge the color in the car. Does it look whiter to you than the I? I think you are going to really like this stone though!!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
It really looks gorgeous but hard to judge the color in the car. Does it look whiter to you than the I? I think you are going to really like this stone though!!

Yes it does look whiter! Need to keep looking at it in different lighting but so far I’m happy!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would love more pictures - as time permits of course! I know you must be busy with a little one and a new baby! So glad to hear this though - sounds like it was worth the wait to get to the H!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Very glad to hear that you're happy! :clap:

ACA Dia

Rough_Rock
@kal2021 OMG your ring looks beautiful! I am trying to decide on setting for my diamond and vatch is one of my choice! Does it sit flush with your wedding band? Is your WB 7 pointers?

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you! There is a tiny donut on the ring which keeps it from sitting completely flush but it’s almost flush and for me it’s perfect. It’s basically as close as it can get without being totally flush. They are 8 pointers. :) Check out my thread in SMTB for more photos!

ACA Dia

Rough_Rock
@kal2021 I just took a look at your post in SMTB and it looks soo gorgeous. Wish I had one that big lol But I guess I gotta rephrase my question. Do your e-ring and WB rub against each other? Or is there a tiny gap between them (without wearing spacer) so the diamonds don't damage the prongs?

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock

Do these photos help? The donut keeps the diamonds on the band away from the E-Ring band and the wedding band sits low enough that the the diamonds are not rubbing the prongs. gLmuAb6pTvSs76SbmWeLIQ.jpg fullsizeoutput_248c.jpeg

ACA Dia

Rough_Rock
Do these photos help? The donut keeps the diamonds on the band away from the E-Ring band and the wedding band sits low enough that the the diamonds are not rubbing the prongs. gLmuAb6pTvSs76SbmWeLIQ.jpg fullsizeoutput_248c.jpeg

Hi, thank you for the pictures! I guess I can go with Vatche without worries now. Thank you and enjoy your new ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results