shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on these numbers?

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Frankly I'm having trouble locating the white inclusion with the magnified video, so there's no chance I'd be able to spot the inclusion unless I have a higher power reading glasses on. :geek:

@kal2021 - do you think you'd be fine with an H? If the thought of someone spotting the tiny inclusion bothers you, which clearly it does, perhaps you should wait for future stock for additional options, including a possible G? I'm thinking you'd probably notice a tint even on an H. Have you gone out to your local stores to verify your color sensitivity?

I’m not concerned with someone else seeing the inclusion, only with myself seeing it then not being able to unsee it. But I agree I don’t see anything in the video. A G is not an option money wise at least not for many years and I want something different now. My last diamond was an H and while it was 1.23 and not 2 carats, I never saw a tint. So I’m truly hoping the H will do the trick! I like the smaller table on this stone compared to my current one as well.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Is it straight on or do you need to turn it at a certain angle to see? I have to say, I am loving my ACA H more and more each day compared to my J ES. It has so much fire and happy with the color upgrade. I still hope to get an F or G color for my final upgrade around 8.5mm to 8.75mm though. I hope this one works out great for you. Can’t wait!

Thank you! I will ask about straight on vs an angle

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
EF6BE4A9-12F7-4EEA-98AC-A2658A427EEE.jpeg 053DDE7A-0E50-4B85-85C2-7BA2BB9415E2.jpeg Response from WF and two photos. I’m thinking it looks and sounds good!

“The video online is zoomed even closer than 6 inches from the eye would be so no video on my hand will give you a better look at the stone. This is a super white diamond and I think it will hit the look you’re shooting for in terms of not seeing warmth. I re-checked the stone for the clarity again and all the inclusions are white in color and I may have been seeing a piece of dust or something on it last week when I viewed it as today I couldn’t see any of the inclusions even when I knew where they were. They are light in both appearance and color. I had our photo team give it a great cleaning before I looked again. =)

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad that Becca rechecked the stone for you, and confirmed that I wasn't blind that I couldn't even spot the possibly visible inclusion with the magnified video. WF is obviously very cautious and perhaps even overly so in order to prevent any disappointment and possible return where all end up losing. Oh I miss the days I could spot tiny inclusions 5-6" that no one else could spot, and now I'm grabbing magnifying glasses just to read cooking instructions or bottle labels. :blackeye:

It looks like the stars are aligning for you. I see no reason to hesitate at this point!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad that Becca rechecked the stone for you, and confirmed that I wasn't blind that I couldn't even spot the possibly visible inclusion with the magnified video. WF is obviously very cautious and perhaps even overly so in order to prevent any disappointment and possible return where all end up losing. Oh I miss the days I could spot tiny inclusions 5-6" that no one else could spot, and now I'm grabbing magnifying glasses just to read cooking instructions or bottle labels. :blackeye:

It looks like the stars are aligning for you. I see no reason to hesitate at this point!

Haha!!! It’s better that you can’t spot the inclusions! Opens up more diamond for you. ;-)

I was glad to hear she couldn’t spot them either.

Agreed I’m in the process of exchanging!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like a pretty good assessment to me! If you send your ring down, you can always ask them to photograph the two stones together to make sure it looks whiter than your current stone.

Good idea!!

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Haha!!! It’s better that you can’t spot the inclusions! Opens up more diamond for you.

Not a chance. There's such thing as "mind clean" when it comes to diamonds. I can't see c$@P but I must have clear diamonds where I can't even spot inclusions on magnified photos. When it comes to diamonds, I'm not most logic based. :bigsmile:

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Not a chance. There's such thing as "mind clean" when it comes to diamonds. I can't see c$@P but I must have clear diamonds where I can't even spot inclusions on magnified photos. When it comes to diamonds, I'm not most logic based. :bigsmile:
Lol! Fair enough

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
EF6BE4A9-12F7-4EEA-98AC-A2658A427EEE.jpeg 053DDE7A-0E50-4B85-85C2-7BA2BB9415E2.jpeg Response from WF and two photos. I’m thinking it looks and sounds good!

“The video online is zoomed even closer than 6 inches from the eye would be so no video on my hand will give you a better look at the stone. This is a super white diamond and I think it will hit the look you’re shooting for in terms of not seeing warmth. I re-checked the stone for the clarity again and all the inclusions are white in color and I may have been seeing a piece of dust or something on it last week when I viewed it as today I couldn’t see any of the inclusions even when I knew where they were. They are light in both appearance and color. I had our photo team give it a great cleaning before I looked again. =)

@sledge @mrs-b are we liking Becca’s response and the photos? :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this stone! Not @mrs-b or @sledge but I'd be totally happy with her response and photos and I would go for it. My guess is that you'll be hard pressed to see the inclusion IRL, and will love the stone.

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
I love this stone! Not @mrs-b or @sledge but I'd be totally happy with her response and photos and I would go for it. My guess is that you'll be hard pressed to see the inclusion IRL, and will love the stone.

Haha happy to hear from anyone!! Just tagged them since they had been chiming in before :). thanks so much for your response I’m going to go for it!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sledge @mrs-b are we liking Becca’s response and the photos? :)

Seriously? How is this even a question??

@kal2021 - this is a STUNNING diamond! The proportions are pretty much my ideal stats - small table, nice rise to the crown, LGF on the lower side without being chunky - I mean - this is a beautiful diamond!

And it's WHITE. And super clean. I guarantee you, if you don't buy this stone, you won't get a second chance at it, because now that it's out there in the public eyesight, someone will snatch this beauty in a New York minute! Frankly, I wish it were me.

Proceed with confidence. This is a stunner!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously? How is this even a question??

@kal2021 - this is a STUNNING diamond! The proportions are pretty much my ideal stats - small table, nice rise to the crown, LGF on the lower side without being chunky - I mean - this is a beautiful diamond!

And it's WHITE. And super clean. I guarantee you, if you don't buy this stone, you won't get a second chance at it, because now that it's out there in the public eyesight, someone will snatch this beauty in a New York minute! Frankly, I wish it were me.

Proceed with confidence. This is a stunner!

Well gosh you just made me feel like i hit the jackpot! Thank you so much for your response. Becca is writing up the paperwork today for it to be mine!! I can’t wait. I feel much more excited about this than I did when I bought my I color. I think I knew from the get go it was risky for me since I am color sensitive, I just wanted a new diamond so bad. I think this one will be the one!!

mchap

Rough_Rock
It’s mine! Sending my ring back today and they should have it tomorrow. Will be back with photos once I receive my new ring! Thank you everyone for your help!
Congratulations! So happy this worked out for you!

mchap

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Can’t wait for you to get your ring!
Mine is coming tomorrow!! I am very excited. I have been reading a couple of recent threads where people who recently purchased diamonds from WF were disappointed. It has me a little worried.

blueMA

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is coming tomorrow!! I am very excited. I have been reading a couple of recent threads where people who recently purchased diamonds from WF were disappointed. It has me a little worried.
HOLY! that was quick! I can't wait!

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock

Me Too!! I just ordered as well and I’m kind of anxious

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't be worried. Those threads are far between. Many more people are thrilled vs. the Few who aren't.

mchap

Rough_Rock
Don't be worried. Those threads are far between. Many more people are thrilled vs. the Few who aren't.
Thanks lovedogs! Sorry Kal21 for hogging your thread!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
They told me March 20th :(2

I bet you will get it sooner. They told me a date three weeks out with my first ring and i got it in less than two!

kal2021

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks lovedogs! Sorry Kal21 for hogging your thread!

No worries at all! Don’t be worried. My ring was gorgeous I just picked a color that didn’t work for me. That’s on me not WF! Everything else was perfect.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow you’re upgrading as well! How exciting!! What setting do you have @kal2021?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results