shape
carat
color
clarity

thoughts on these AGS princess cuts from WF

reedsar3

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I am looking for a F/G princess cut between 1 and 1.25 carats. I am going with WhiteFlash because of their excellent reputation and quality. I am also creating a custom design ring and want to purchase the diamond from the jeweler. That being the case, I have narrowed down the selections to the following: http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/compare.aspx?idnos=3699532,3695594,3695592,3699537,3695582

Any thoughts as to which diamond performs the best? Or, can anyone with more intimate knowledge of AGS stones tell me whether someone with a relatively non-discerning eye will even be able to tell the difference between these options? Perhaps at this point, I am just splitting hairs.

Thank you, in advance, for any insight!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I like the 1.27...not because the size though. I like it because it has a smaller, non-square table. At this point I think you
probably need to narrow it down to your favorite 3 and then call WF and have them look at them in person and tell you what they
think. I also like the 1.09. Maybe put those 2 up against the 1 carat F (the least expensive) and see if it is worth paying the
extra for one of the other 2. If not, then go with the least expensive.

So, I think you should narrow it down to 3 (either yourself, or get more opinions) and then talk to WF about those 3 and what
they see.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results