shape
carat
color
clarity

thoughts on these AGS princess cuts from WF

reedsar3

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I am looking for a F/G princess cut between 1 and 1.25 carats. I am going with WhiteFlash because of their excellent reputation and quality. I am also creating a custom design ring and want to purchase the diamond from the jeweler. That being the case, I have narrowed down the selections to the following: http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/compare.aspx?idnos=3699532,3695594,3695592,3699537,3695582

Any thoughts as to which diamond performs the best? Or, can anyone with more intimate knowledge of AGS stones tell me whether someone with a relatively non-discerning eye will even be able to tell the difference between these options? Perhaps at this point, I am just splitting hairs.

Thank you, in advance, for any insight!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I like the 1.27...not because the size though. I like it because it has a smaller, non-square table. At this point I think you
probably need to narrow it down to your favorite 3 and then call WF and have them look at them in person and tell you what they
think. I also like the 1.09. Maybe put those 2 up against the 1 carat F (the least expensive) and see if it is worth paying the
extra for one of the other 2. If not, then go with the least expensive.

So, I think you should narrow it down to 3 (either yourself, or get more opinions) and then talk to WF about those 3 and what
they see.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.