shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on David Klass halo setting and wedding band

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can see your concerns but it is so pretty and flower like, I really like how those outer prongs work!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's so stunning!

L

lydial

I love your ring. I am waiting for a nearly identical concept custom cluster setting from Steven Kirsch. In my case I started with the 10 outer stones harvested from my wedding ring, and I bought a center MRB to complete the cluster.

I will post it when it is done!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it could be the angle of the ring in the photo that makes the diamond look off center. pretty ring, congrats!!!

MissNat

Rough_Rock
I think it’s stunning. The tweaks made to the halo, from the first cad, is right on!
E85748FB-42E2-47D8-8818-227CE5B25175.jpeg

This is what would concern me - but maybe that’s what you mean by thinning them down?

Thank you! I am so grateful for all the advice in this thread. Also so happy I decided to go with the more antique vibe.

I talked to DK about that and he says it's no space now so I do not have to worry. Also he will make the petal prongs a liiittle bit thinner. :love:

MissNat

Rough_Rock
I love your ring. I am waiting for a nearly identical concept custom cluster setting from Steven Kirsch. In my case I started with the 10 outer stones harvested from my wedding ring, and I bought a center MRB to complete the cluster.

I will post it when it is done!

Oh how exciting! Please show it off when it's done :love:

Thank you so much everyone! Got a hand pic yeasterday and it actually made me cry :roll2: Can't believe how beautiful it all turned out. I had such a hard time deciding and knowing what I wanted but it just turned out amazing. :love: All thanks to you guys and DK!
IMG_1336.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results