shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on cushion setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

midwestgirl

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I am new here but have learned so much already (and have fallen in love with cushions!). I am considering this Beverly K setting in platinum, and would love to hear any thoughts...especially whether you think this would work with a smaller cushion (.7-.8ish?).
Also, I would love to see photos from anyone who has a similar setting, particularly if you have a smaller ring size (I''m a 5). I''m also trying to get a sense of how it will sit on the hand - I''m looking for a pretty low setting.
Thanks for your input!

bevksetting1.JPG

midwestgirl

Rough_Rock
Here is another view of the setting...

bevksetting2.JPG

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi
35.gif

I don''t have any pics to help you out, but that setting is GORGEOUS!!!! I think it would look perfect with a cushion that size. Great choice (if you decide to go for it)
3.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
lets see...um....YEA IT WOULD WORK WITH THAT SIZE CUSHION!!!! its a beautiful setting and it would make your cushion look HUGE!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a gorgeous setting, but I''m not too sure on how low it would sit. Is there no place withing driving distance to go see one? I would really try to do that, or, call and ask how many mm''s high it is.

But I think it would look great!

midwestgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies! Ellen it''s funny you mention trying to see it...we''re actually considering driving a few hours to try it on! Any other thoughts, or photos of similar settings?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2008 10:17:04 AM
Author: midwestgirl
Thanks for the replies! Ellen it''s funny you mention trying to see it...we''re actually considering driving a few hours to try it on! Any other thoughts, or photos of similar settings?
How many hours? I ask, because I just had a thought. I believe Pearlman''s carries BevK, and he has been known to send out a setting to a customer for review. If the trip is that long, this might be a better alternative? Just a thought!

And I can relate to your nic, I''m a midwest girl too.
5.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2008 10:28:27 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 3/10/2008 10:17:04 AM
Author: midwestgirl
How many hours? I ask, because I just had a thought. I believe Pearlman''s carries BevK, and he has been known to send out a setting to a customer for review. If the trip is that long, this might be a better alternative? Just a thought!

And I can relate to your nic, I''m a midwest girl too.
5.gif
Yes, I agree w/Ellen on Pearlman''s. I would try it on too. The reason I say that is because I actually tried on that exact setting a few weeks ago. In your other thread in RT you didn''t mention it was Beverly K and I kept thinking that looks like the one I tried on.
2.gif
Anyway, I have small hands and shorter fingers and it did not look good on me. I think if you have lovely long fingers it will look great!!! It is a gorgeous gorgeous setting and the basket detail is amazing!!!
3.gif

midwestgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the ideas guys!

Skippy, thanks for that feedback...my hands are pretty small (ring size 5) and I would say my fingers are about average length? I guess I''ll just have to get ahold of it somehow to try on! Sounds like you''re looking for something similar...have you found any other similar settings that look better on your petite hand?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results