shape
carat
color
clarity

This is uber Mege...new E-W oval yellow diamond halo.

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
that's incredible! your dw is a lucky woman!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Amazing design and craftsmanship. The diamond is beautiful too.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your anni! and i love the e/w orientation.

mz

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gah! Seriously. k-i-l-l-i-n-g m-e.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I'm with packrat....seriously jaw dropping....killlllling me.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondeye, all I can say is WOW! I saw your ring when you first posted it and fell in love with everything about it. :love: :love: I can't believe I've come back and she still doesn't have it on her finger yet! I don't know how you can just sit on this one. It's too beautiful to be in a box for this extended period of time!!! I can't wait to finally see pictures of it on her finger so I will continue to come back and drool at the only 2 photos you've released. Okay, I have one more thing to say....PERFECTION! Congratulations on your anniversary!

diamondeye

Rough_Rock
As incredulous as this may sound, I finally received DW's ring today and had to pop in and tell everyone how amazing Leon's work is--I am totally blown away. It is meticulous. Just perfect.

Aside from wanting to set the center stone E-W, this ring was entirely Leon's design. I tend to get really involved in the design process but I let Leon go with this one. Lesson learned. He knows what works and what doesn't---it is as simple as that.

Anywho, I'll post some shots soon--I have to figure out how to use the new camera I just bought. :loopy:

DE

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
5 pages and 2 pictures-C'mon! Figure out that camera. :cheeky:
It's gorgeous!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Why must you tease us so? ;( ;( ;(

This ring is one of my fav's :love:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
*biting nails*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a masterpiece...what more can I say? :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh...i can't wait to see pics! this ring is stunning-a real work of art. i remember seeing it a few months ago and being just blown away

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow, that's sad.

sushi

Shiny_Rock
It is absolutely breathtaking! I dont think I have ever had ring envy before, but OMG! Cant wait to see more photos. Congratulations, you wife is a very lucky lady to have such a thoughtful and considerate Husband

Sushi x

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock

Lula

Ideal_Rock
sushi|1289239217|2758451 said:
It is absolutely breathtaking! I dont think I have ever had ring envy before, but OMG! Cant wait to see more photos. Congratulations, you wife is a very lucky lady to have such a thoughtful and considerate Husband

Sushi x

Might want to read the last few posts, people, before commenting. This story seems to have had an O. Henry ending :((

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! :(( It is such a beautiful ring, I can't imagine not having loved this. Does anyone know what JBEG listed this for? Oh I would loved to have had that ring!!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
mommy2nk|1289243296|2758501 said:
Oh my goodness! :(( It is such a beautiful ring, I can't imagine not having loved this. Does anyone know what JBEG listed this for? Oh I would loved to have had that ring!!

I think Charmy said it was just under 19k in another thread.. It's really gorgeous, I hope it's just being sold to finance an upgrade or something not sad..

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
;( ;( ;(

Oh my goodness! I am so sad to see this. I love that ring!!!

Man, I wish I had my trade in credit at JBEG- all my problems would be solved! It would be exactly my budget!! ;(

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I saw that post. I can't actually find it on the JBEG website so I wonder if it was already sold. I wonder what the diamond alone would have cost. I looked on Diamonds by Lauren to see but I can't make heads or tails of it.. Oh well it not like I can actually by that beauty...

I too hope it isn't a sad reason.. Upgrades are happy and fun!

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I knew that was the same ring as soon as I saw it in the Sneak Peek e-mail from JBEG this morning. Wonder what happened.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was checking out JBEG stuff and there are a few high end pieces that are size 4-4.5, which is the size of the ring in this thread. One of them was a fancy brown halo ring with a stone from DBL too, and so I'm wondering if there is a few pieces they are selling because they split or if they are selling a few pieces to fund something bigger and better. Either way it's a beautiful piece and I hope everything is okay! They have been married 30years according to the OP, so I'm thinking perhaps it's funding something better! :naughty:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Or financial tough times? Maybe they are that couple on the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" that declared bankruptcy? :devil:

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Oh GOSH! I'm so sad about this. . . I hope everything with them are okay. This breaks my heart. ;( Here I thought I was coming back to this thread to see everyone so excited and all kinds of hand shots. . . :((

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D|1289248398|2758578 said:
Or financial tough times? Maybe they are that couple on the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" that declared bankruptcy? :devil:

Funny you say that, she did get a big honkin' yellow diamond for their anniversary! (although I doubt this is their ring)

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Um, just my opinion but I think we should all refrain from jumping to the conclusion that something financially negative happened. Personally, I really wouldn't want my life compared to the now-bankrupt Housewives, especially when there are about a hundred other benign reasons to turn away this ring.

As beautiful as it is, dare I say, most non-diamond obsessed women just do not appreciate yellow diamonds. Plus, it simply may not have been her style (too large, too small, prefers emerald cuts, a simpler setting, etc.). Or, as a non-diamond obsessed woman, just simply preferred that the ring money go towards something else ...and her obviously well-meaning, loving husband is happy to obliged his beloved wife's request.

Diamondeye - again, if you need any help with another jewelry piece, drop us a line.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
petrock<3|1289258839|2758714 said:
Dreamer_D|1289248398|2758578 said:

Funny you say that, she did get a big honkin' yellow diamond for their anniversary! (although I doubt this is their ring)

The housewife on that show in a interview after that said it was a yellow sapphire cocktail ring. :rolleyes: I think I would say that too if that was me , I guess trying to save face or to make it look like you weren't out spending spending spending! ! !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results