shape
carat
color
clarity

This is frackin hysterical

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dearie me! Lots of rubbish and incorrect information! I do hope nobody believes any of this!

"Brown diamonds are rare" - Eh? Really! WOW! I hadn't realised my collection is obviously far rarer than I thought!

"Artificially coloured diamonds fade" - Nope!

"You can buy a lesser clarity diamond with a few imperfections for less money" - great advice, thank you, I didn't know that! (Read with cynisism)

"Cloudy diamonds will have less brilliance" - genius, thank you for that insight!

I've learned SO much from that clip (not). Thank you Kenny. Now then, where can I get those 3 minutes back of my life? :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you read the NSFW on-screen messgae? :o

Clearly anyone and his hamster is qualified to teach about FCDs. :lol:

I'm not sure because the training video didn't tell me, but do you think larger or smaller FCDs are more expensive?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1309295956|2957300 said:
Did you read the NSFW screen? :o

I'm not sure because the training video didn't tell me, but do you think larger or smaller FCDs are more expensive?

I'm really struggling with that one. Let me do a bit of research and see if I can find some more information from our new expert. :lol: :errrr: :nono: :(sad :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LovingDiamonds|1309296501|2957309 said:
kenny|1309295956|2957300 said:
Did you read the NSFW screen? :o

I'm really struggling with that one. Let me do a bit of research and see if I can find some more information from our new expert. :lol: :errrr: :nono: :(sad :lol:

Okay, while you're doing that I'll check with Stephen Hofer.

I know.
I'm so mean.

Sorry. It's just funny.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Um, tsk, and one lasst thing, know what you are doing

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
there is only one thing that her is expert in and that is in getting _____________________(the thing in the video image)

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ooh, it's like watching a jewellery channel!!

I would say 'isn't this guy selling jewellery? Shouldn't he know better?' but I tried to find his website and apparently it doesent exist! :cheeky:

soberguy

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! So funny : )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results