shape
carat
color
clarity

This Aquamarine spoke to me and waiting for a Morganite to do the same

Xtine

Rough_Rock
So following my post from earlier this week (here) and reading the pinned beginners guide i have done nothing but look at stones online, specifically for a light coloured aquamarine and a pinkish morganite.

So 735 gazillion aquamarine's later i stumbled across one and although i have no idea how good or not it might be i became a bit obsessed with it and just had to go ahead and buy it so i can see it in person!

Any glaringly obvious issues with it ? Of course i'll either love it or not when i get my hands on it.

Also any chance anyone know's of a <£100 cushion cut light pinkish morganite (preferrably 8x8mm to 10x10mm). Only one's i have found are on a UK gem TV type website and i'm not sure i'm convinced by them. :/

Attachments

• aquamarine.jpg
    aquamarine.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 29

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So following my post from earlier this week (here) and reading the pinned beginners guide i have done nothing but look at stones online, specifically for a light coloured aquamarine and a pinkish morganite.

So 735 gazillion aquamarine's later i stumbled across one and although i have no idea how good or not it might be i became a bit obsessed with it and just had to go ahead and buy it so i can see it in person!

Any glaringly obvious issues with it ? Of course i'll either love it or not when i get my hands on it.

Also any chance anyone know's of a <£100 cushion cut light pinkish morganite (preferrably 8x8mm to 10x10mm). Only one's i have found are on a UK gem TV type website and i'm not sure i'm convinced by them. :/
It’s a beautiful and clear aquamarine! Mine is Namibian too! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a morganite in a cushion cut. Have you checked with the vendors on the recommended vendors list?

Xtine

Rough_Rock
Thank you Chatoyancy!
Oh I’d love to see your Namibian beauty.
I worked through the vendor list looking at the aquas so good idea I should do that again now for a morganite. Will be over the moon if I find a nice cushion or princess

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results