shape
carat
color
clarity

Third Time's The Charm - 2.4ct OEC in New Single Stone Halo!

lominoblue

Rough_Rock
Re: Third Time's The Charm - 2.4ct OEC in New Single Stone H

Oh wow! I love the details on the shank. Looks so unique and a classic!

PrincessPeach

Rough_Rock

I really love this halo! Especially with some stacked wedding bands :love:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

That may be the prettiest halo ring I've ever seen. Wear it in health!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock

Singlestone did an amazing job! I love the results of your recut, and the mounting too. Together they are a match made in heaven! Congratulations!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Dear Twosanguinehearts,

Will you please grant me a Christmas wish? I would really like to see more pictures of your BEAUTIFUL ring! When I picture what my dream ring looks like... this is it. I thought I had what I wanted but now I see your's and my whole life has changed! That's how amazing your ring is! So if you could please, pretty please, find it in your heart to take some more pictures during this crazy holiday time, I would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! :love:

Your greatest admirer,
YayTacori

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

YayTacori|1355958940|3336007 said:
Dear Twosanguinehearts,

Will you please grant me a Christmas wish? I would really like to see more pictures of your BEAUTIFUL ring! When I picture what my dream ring looks like... this is it. I thought I had what I wanted but now I see your's and my whole life has changed! That's how amazing your ring is! So if you could please, pretty please, find it in your heart to take some more pictures during this crazy holiday time, I would appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! :love:

Your greatest admirer,
YayTacori

LOL - thank you for making my morning! I will absolutely take more photos over this next week just for you. :D

I'm so glad that you all like this setting... I am truly enjoying it!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is so lovely!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

so amazing!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

So you know that one time I said the third time was the charm? Turns out that wasn't quite accurate... :oops:

You're all going to think I'm completely nutty, but I have moved onto yet another setting, and this time I am absolutely, positively CERTAIN that it is my forever ring. I will start a thread for it this weekend, but in the meantime I will leave you with a little hint: The lesson learned, and I most definitely learned it the hard way, is that I should always, ALWAYS go with what I originally wanted, because I will ultimately end up there anyway!!! Sigh.

As for my amazing Single Stone setting from this thread, I am now debating between setting it with a beautiful colored stone to wear as a RHR, or I may end up selling it / going the consignment route since I should probably try to get some of my money back. I'm going to think on that one for a bit while I get acquainted with my new beauty. Stay tuned for a new thread soon! :D

D

Deactivated member 42515

I am flabbergasted!!! Your ring is like my dream ring!!! I cannot comprehend!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

YT, I completely thought of you when I decided to change it. You were the little angel on my shoulder while that nagging voice in my head was the little devil! :lol:

Trust me, I am completely in agreement that this setting is beyond stunning. It wasn't an easy decision, but I didn't want to spend the rest of my life comparing it to what I originally wanted in my head. Oy, what a journey!

D

Deactivated member 42515

twosanguinehearts said:
YT, I completely thought of you when I decided to change it. You were the little angel on my shoulder while that nagging voice in my head was the little devil! :lol:

Trust me, I am completely in agreement that this setting is beyond stunning. It wasn't an easy decision, but I didn't want to spend the rest of my life comparing it to what I originally wanted in my head. Oy, what a journey!
Totally understand!!! I am going trough a setting dilemma myself. And if it wasn't for DH, I would have changed it many times over :) oh, but to evem imagine have your amazing setting on my finger... Heaven, pure heaven.

Haha! But I am glad I was the angel and not the devil! Cannot wait to see your new setting tho!

Goodbye ring... I hope you have a wonderful new life whenever it may take you.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, I missed this thread last time around. I was just about to post how much I love your ring and that setting. I was going to tell you that I love the proportions of the halo to the diamond, that I love the detail and delicacy of the shank, that I generally love the fine workmanship on your ring...but what?!! Another change?! Well then, I'll just stay tuned!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness - today is only Tuesday! Waiting till the weekend is too long to reveal!

Please start a whole new thread though so we don't miss it - can't wait to see what lies ahead!

No one on PS can call anyone 'nutty' - if you're able to get it just the way you want it, go for it! Life is too short to not be happy!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can't wait to see the new setting! Such an amazing stone.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

OMG I can't believe you changed your mind!!! I LOVE THIS SETTING!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

Ugh, if it weren't for this wedding I would be VERY interested in knowing the pre-consignment price :Up_to_something:

Gah! :blackeye:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

twosanguinehearts|1359433740|3366166 said:
So you know that one time I said the third time was the charm? Turns out that wasn't quite accurate... :oops:

You're all going to think I'm completely nutty, but I have moved onto yet another setting, and this time I am absolutely, positively CERTAIN that it is my forever ring. I will start a thread for it this weekend, but in the meantime I will leave you with a little hint: The lesson learned, and I most definitely learned it the hard way, is that I should always, ALWAYS go with what I originally wanted, because I will ultimately end up there anyway!!! Sigh.

As for my amazing Single Stone setting from this thread, I am now debating between setting it with a beautiful colored stone to wear as a RHR, or I may end up selling it / going the consignment route since I should probably try to get some of my money back. I'm going to think on that one for a bit while I get acquainted with my new beauty. Stay tuned for a new thread soon! :D
Oh, TSH! I'm looking forward to seeing your updated thread, meanwhile this ring really is a beauty! :love:

I hope you don't mind that I highlighted part of your post, but you put it so eloquently I couldn't resist. We always have folks coming to the site wondering if they should go in direction B, C, or D although they initially wanted "A". There are so many lovely options out there that it's easy to get lost sometimes. Like you said, you'll find yourself comparing everything else to what you initially wanted.

Thanks for sharing the twists and turns of your journey. These types of threads (along with the "problems" threads) were the most helpful to me when I was trying to make ring decisions, so I'm sure your story is helping a lot of readers. Now we're all anxiously awaiting your happily ever after thread :bigsmile: !

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG i totally missed this when you first posted it, but I LOVE this setting! I can't wait to see what you are changing it to. It must be gorgeous!

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock

It is lovely, but kind of huge. What do you have in mind? Something
more pared down? You must have a very understanding DH. Good luck
for your 3rd time charm setting.

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

backwardsandinheels|1359733808|3369575 said:
It is lovely, but kind of huge. What do you have in mind? Something
more pared down? You must have a very understanding DH. Good luck
for your 3rd time charm setting.

Yes, my husband has been great throughout this process. We both preferred a different look from my original ering and decided to get a new setting for our 5 year anniversary. He just wants me to be 100% happy with my ring, which is very much the case now! :D

As for the size, that was never an issue for me - my new setting does have a more delicate look overall, though.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

That is stunning. You give us would-be-resetters hope.

BTW, this is the perfect marriage between the HW type cushion halo you first considered, and your previous SS setting. It seems you've found your way to the right setting for you.

singer

Brilliant_Rock

Twosanguinehearts~your ring is so beautiful! Just curious... what color is your diamond??

singer

Brilliant_Rock

Bump :confused:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock

Good catch Singer. I hope the OP sees your post

ringobsessed

Rough_Rock
hi there,

I know this post is 5 years ago but I'm hoping you see this.

I am in love with the band on this ring you had made. are you saying you still have this setting but not the stone in or did the jeweller melt in down?

I would love to see more of this ring ....pls pls

I'm trying to get some set ideas in my head for my 25 year wedding anniversary ring remodel and I keep coming back to this ring of yours.

Thanks for sharing your journey.

_2097.jpg

_2098.jpg

_2099.jpg

_2100.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She reset that stone again. This was my favorite setting that she had made!

ringobsessed

Rough_Rock
hi there, thank you! i'm in Australia so unfamiliar with these jewellers. I saw she reset her ring three times! this one is definitely my favourite, I agree. would she have had to pay for each reset I wonder?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results