shape
carat
color
clarity

Thinking of pulling the trigger on this RB

ajs76

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

Looking for some last minute advice. My GF decided she wanted RB over Cushion (made my life easier), so I was looking for something slightly less than 2c (but I'd take over 2c if it was a good deal), H or I color, and eye clean.

This struck me as a pretty great deal and WF confirmed it was eye clean. I'd love a more expert opinion on this:

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamond ... 141789.htm

With the PS discount, it comes out to like $11,100.

They said that it is probably technically a H&A but didn't make their ACA cut. Works for me - that bit of marketing seems to add like 2k at least. Thoughts?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good.

OUCam

Rough_Rock
No don't worry at all! I had plenty of time to pull the trigger on that diamond and went with a local jeweler instead. Everyone thinks that's a really nice diamond so go for it.

ajs76

Rough_Rock
I do appreciate your thread because it already told me everything I needed to know about the diamond.

to be honest, I would take a slightly worse cut for slightly more size - but that's ok. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The diamond is great!

The other poster dilly dallied too long, so enjoy and don't feel guilty!

For your budget you will only really get more size if you drop color, since diamonds in the just sub-2ct mark are rare and will of course cost more. I did a little search and did not really see any contenders, so you did good!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results