shape
carat
color
clarity

Thinking of Pink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I posted about this on the Show Me the Ring forum, but since I 've come over to the color side I thought some of you who don't read posts over there might enjoy seeing my Claude Thibaudeau platinum ring. I had my jeweler bring in some pink sapphires to replace the diamond in this ring and this is the one I chose. It is 1.04 carats and I wear this as a right hand ring.

thinkingpink3.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH my Sundial, that is beautiful. LOVE the color. Looks fantastic on your hand.

Linda

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
good choice!

movie zombie

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Linda and MZ! I have been so into diamonds for the last couple of years that it is nice to have a little color again!!! I actually started out looking at blue sapphires until I saw some of these pinks.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful.
I Just love pink sapphires.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Innerkitten! There is something special about these pinks isn''t there???

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whoa, very smart ring. Elegant and clean lines....great choice Sundial!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great, Sundial!! I love the color and I''m kinda partial to pink sapphires myself.
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Michelle! Your pretty pink pendant is what made me decide to choose a pink sapphire instead of blue!!! Love your ring from the gem show too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results