Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Thinking of Pink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I posted about this on the Show Me the Ring forum, but since I 've come over to the color side I thought some of you who don't read posts over there might enjoy seeing my Claude Thibaudeau platinum ring. I had my jeweler bring in some pink sapphires to replace the diamond in this ring and this is the one I chose. It is 1.04 carats and I wear this as a right hand ring.

thinkingpink3.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH my Sundial, that is beautiful. LOVE the color. Looks fantastic on your hand.

Linda

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
good choice!

movie zombie

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Linda and MZ! I have been so into diamonds for the last couple of years that it is nice to have a little color again!!! I actually started out looking at blue sapphires until I saw some of these pinks.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Innerkitten! There is something special about these pinks isn''t there???

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whoa, very smart ring. Elegant and clean lines....great choice Sundial!

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great, Sundial!! I love the color and I''m kinda partial to pink sapphires myself.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Michelle! Your pretty pink pendant is what made me decide to choose a pink sapphire instead of blue!!! Love your ring from the gem show too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.