shape
carat
color
clarity

Thinking about my band... Photoshop maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I think we have a winner!!! That 3 diamond 3 saphire really works! And won''t M be pleased when I tell him the one he liked works the best! You ROCK, Irina! Thanks SO much!!!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
That looks awesome!!! Nice find, deco!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 10:45:39 AM
Author: FacetFire
That looks awesome!!! Nice find, deco!
AGREED! Well done Deco and Irina! The scale and style are perfect.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thats a beautiful
emlove.gif
engagement ring!!! You''ve been holding out on us!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 12:12:28 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
Thats a beautiful
emlove.gif
engagement ring!!! You''ve been holding out on us!!!

Ha! I guess I have! I always meant to do a SMTR thread. I''ll get to it soon! It''s far too frigid to take more outside pictures today though. BRRR!!! Thanks so much!

So I can find this band in platinum but I need white gold to match my e-ring. Anybody know where to look or does it need to be custom afterall?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 1:17:03 PM
Author: sumbride
So I can find this band in platinum but I need white gold to match my e-ring. Anybody know where to look or does it need to be custom afterall?

I''d call the estatediamondjewelry.com folks & ask if they''d make it in white gold. They were awesome about making my "link" band in 10 1/2 when it wasn''t really meant to be that large -- they even thickened it up accordingly -- so it would be stronger (cost a little more but worth it since it''s my wedding band
2.gif
)

There is a re-stocking fee for sizes over 7 (because they''re done specially) but I was willing to take the chance because they were the only vendor I found who did the exact style ring I wanted ... and the price was reasonable to begin with ...

If Ladykenna says Ross Simons has similar ones for cheap - def check that out too!
1.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Excellent, Deco! Thanks! And yeah, the restocking fee is why I''m so glad to see the photoshop version... saves a lot of money and headache. M really likes the mockup. I''ll wait a little longer since I''m still losing weight just to see how my ring size settles in. Another reason not to get a full eternity band.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I guess i look like a border collie pup someone showing a tennis ball to when there is a photoshop work requested.
36.gif

Sumbride, one advise if i may - try to measure a width of a smallest sapphire in your e-ring and make sure the ones in that band are at least same size, if they are smaller it would not match imho.
I will try to search for the band too.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Irina- Your prompt attention is so appreciated around here! And your advice is spot on. I''ll measure and plan accordingly! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results