shape
carat
color
clarity

Think I found a Good One, Opinions Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Looking

Rough_Rock
I am hoping I found a keeper. In addition to the AGS Report, I have Sarin and B-scope results. Here are the #'s:
Round AGS 000 Ideal
.90, F, SI
Table: 54.6
Depth: 61.4
Crown Angle: 34.8
Pavillion Angle: 40.7
Culet: .6
Girdle: 1.0-1.2
No FlouresenceIt scored 1 on the HCA and was "Very High" on white light, colored light, and scintillation on the b-scope.

Looking

Rough_Rock
I got the stone the other day. It looks beautiful. I stared and stared at it and couldn't see any visible inclusions (it is an SI) It is incredibly brilliant. I go to the appraiser tomorrow (Martin Fuller) and will report back.
Question--should I bring the copies of the AGS report and Sarin with me? I assume I shouldn't give it to him upfront. What are the "key" tests that should be done?

Looking

Rough_Rock
It sounded almost too good to be true? It will be shipped to me next week and I will get an independent appraisal right away.
The "worrier" in me is trying to think of things that could be "wrong" with it...but I have my fingers crossed that it is the one.

Looking

Rough_Rock
I plan on taking it to Martin Fuller!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Good idea! Let us know your experience with him please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results