shape
carat
color
clarity

Think I found a Good One, Opinions Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Looking

Rough_Rock
I am hoping I found a keeper. In addition to the AGS Report, I have Sarin and B-scope results. Here are the #'s:
Round AGS 000 Ideal
.90, F, SI
Table: 54.6
Depth: 61.4
Crown Angle: 34.8
Pavillion Angle: 40.7
Culet: .6
Girdle: 1.0-1.2
No FlouresenceIt scored 1 on the HCA and was "Very High" on white light, colored light, and scintillation on the b-scope.

I got the stone the other day. It looks beautiful. I stared and stared at it and couldn't see any visible inclusions (it is an SI) It is incredibly brilliant. I go to the appraiser tomorrow (Martin Fuller) and will report back.
Question--should I bring the copies of the AGS report and Sarin with me? I assume I shouldn't give it to him upfront. What are the "key" tests that should be done?

It sounded almost too good to be true? It will be shipped to me next week and I will get an independent appraisal right away.
The "worrier" in me is trying to think of things that could be "wrong" with it...but I have my fingers crossed that it is the one.

Looking, Who's doing the appraisal?

I plan on taking it to Martin Fuller!

Good idea! Let us know your experience with him please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP