shape
carat
color
clarity

Things you hate to clean

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dishes I don''t mind doing!

I wish DH understood the whole concept of I hate x and you hate y, so I''ll do y and you do x...like for example, I don''t mind doing our laundry - but I HATE, HATE, HATE putting it away. I''ve tried a few times already to get him to negotiate this...but he won''t go for it, says he doesn''t know where my stuff goes...but he''d learn if he wanted to! So now he does his own laundry.
9.gif
But I don''t think that''s the best solution, since I really don''t mind the laundry part...but oh well.

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Okay, hate:
- Making the bed. It''s king size and the mattress is really heavy and hard to get end sheet tucked in between the footboard and the mattress.
- Cleaning bathroom floor grout. Made a mistake and used light grout. Wish a tile would break so I could get new darker tiles/grout. Got to try the magic eraser! Either that or start dropping heavy items on the floor. My luck I''d break the item and not the floor.
- Vaccuuming the closets. I think every piece of dust in the world goes to hide in the back of the closet.
- Washing base boards. Try to do it once a year. Yuck!
- Cleaning windows - inside and out.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Almost everything. But the litterbox is way up there (fortunately John does that most of the time), also floors, putting laundry away, pots and pans, skewers, and anything outdoors.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2009 1:06:06 PM
Author: musey
I don''t really mind cleaning anything, I just hate hate HATE clearing/putting away. My apartment is always cluttered but clean (not DIRTY, just messy). We''ve considered, in the past, having someone come clean for us... but they most often only do the actual cleaning part (which I don''t even mind doing myself), not the clearing/putting away part.

We still have boxes of wedding stuff (wedding was last October) that are sitting in our living room. UGH.
LOL. This sounds like us. The apartment isn''t DIRTY. But, you might not be able to see the kitchen table for all the clutter. The husband is a worse offender than I am. I swear he is incapable of putting things away!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results