shape
carat
color
clarity

Things you hate to clean

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1. the floors - I have vacuuming, mopping, I hate it all
2. the washer machine thingie where you pour the detergent and the fabric softener - they get really gross and it''s hard to clean it good
3. anything that''s hard to get it into (too small so none of the brushes fit, etc.)

I''m sure there''s more I hate to clean but those are the 2 I can think of right now

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Ugggh, I hate mopping!!!!

I hate cleaning toilets and the floor arond and behind the toilet.

I also hate cleaning the shower.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, the shower isn''t great either...

And I''m supposed to do that next...

So f** time-consuming!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything? Ok, if I have to pick.

The boys bathroom.

*shivers*

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Toilets...enough said
14.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
The shower/sink/toilet.. YUCK!
The stove.. I feel like it''s impossible to keep clean.
Dusting, just because of the fact that my house has more built in shelves than I knew possible, so I have to do a LOT of it!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
The crystal chandeliers. And the windows, too.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to sound strange, but I don''t hate doing toilets or the sinks - our bathroom is pretty new so they shine nice when I''m done.

Don''t get me wrong now...I''d rather not do ANY of it - but on my list of things I hate those two aren''t on it...

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Cleaning the shower is the worst for me! Followed closely by dusting, because that seems to be a never ending task in our house.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Clothes! I HATE doing laundry. I''ll clean the bathroom, wash the floors, do the dishes, anything else, just NOT laundry.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bathrooms don''t bother me, but I hate raking leaves and I hate cleaning the fridge and the litter box...

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
1. The George Foreman grill (even though the plates are detachable). It''s just so hard to get into the little crevices.

2. The window blinds. They get so dusty, and we don''t have a special blind-cleaning brush so I improvise with either a dustcloth or feather duster, but nothing works very well. So frustrating!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 6:58:01 PM
Author: Ellen

The boys bathroom.

*shivers*
Eeeekkk! Me too! I call it the dorm room bathroom!
32.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Really anything, but I almost never clean the floors. I gave up my maid when the economy started to tank, and I am embarrassed to say that my husband does most of the vacuuming and mopping now because I hate it so, but I do the rest of the housework. Even though I am a SAHM, there are days that I seriously considered going back to work just so I could hire a maid again, guilt-free
emembarrassed.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I hate cleaning the shower ... it takes so much effort and I get all tired and sweaty by the end of it. I also hate dusting and doing the floors. That''s why these three things don''t get done as often as they should
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 8:10:12 PM
Author: Miranda

The boys bathroom.

*shivers*
32.gif
I call it the pit.
emotion-41.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 8:13:05 PM

Date: 3/1/2009 8:10:12 PM
Author: Miranda

The boys bathroom.

*shivers*
32.gif
I call it the pit.
emotion-41.gif
Ewww. I''ve threatened to make them go outside...Like the dog. I think the dog would be neater if I let him use the bathroom.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 8:10:06 PM
Author: TheBigT
1. The George Foreman grill (even though the plates are detachable). It''s just so hard to get into the little crevices.

2. The window blinds. They get so dusty, and we don''t have a special blind-cleaning brush so I improvise with either a dustcloth or feather duster, but nothing works very well. So frustrating!

Unfold a coat hanger and put a sock on it to get between the blinds. If the dust is really stuck on, take it out of the dohickies that hold it to the window casing and lay them in the bathtub. Spray with 409 or cleaner of your choice, let soak for a few minutes and rinse by turning on the shower. Put a towel over the window sill (I put the end in the window and close it) and hang them back up let them drip dry.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
The bathroom! THAT is a job for my hubby
11.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

The boys bathroom.

*shivers*
yeah that one would make me shiver too!!! lol Hubs cleans his own bathroom thank goodness.

I hate folding and putting away laundry. dusting.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2009 8:46:17 PM
Author: Skippy123

The boys bathroom.

*shivers*
yeah that one would make me shiver too!!! lol Hubs cleans his own bathroom thank goodness.

I hate folding and putting away laundry. dusting.
me too! I don''t mind washing and folding - but I HATE putting it away!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I would rather clean the toilet than wash dishes!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 8:17:40 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Date: 3/1/2009 8:10:06 PM

Author: TheBigT

Unfold a coat hanger and put a sock on it to get between the blinds. If the dust is really stuck on, take it out of the dohickies that hold it to the window casing and lay them in the bathtub. Spray with 409 or cleaner of your choice, let soak for a few minutes and rinse by turning on the shower. Put a towel over the window sill (I put the end in the window and close it) and hang them back up let them drip dry.

I think... you are my hero!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I hate cleaning the George Foreman too- we have the mini one and it''s a PITA!!!

I hate the liter- so my BF does it, and I do the laundry...

I hate cleaning the dishes too- it takes me forever to actually getting around to do it and by the time i do, they have stacked up SO high- we don''t have a dishwasher FYI

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I HATE cleaning:
- my 12 qt stock pot
- our windows
- our shower--we have white subway tiles in the bathroom and they are IMPOSSIBLE to keep perfectly clean

(Ha! I just noticed that I called the stockpot "my" stockpot--can you tell who uses the kitchen in our house?)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I hate cleaning the bathroom. BF, bless his heart, did it the last time and I''m hoping that''ll become "his" job (like taking out the trash)
2.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2009 9:22:48 PM
Author: Haven
I HATE cleaning:
- my 12 qt stock pot
- our windows
- our shower--we have white subway tiles in the bathroom and they are IMPOSSIBLE to keep perfectly clean

(Ha! I just noticed that I called the stockpot ''my'' stockpot--can you tell who uses the kitchen in our house?)
I hate that - why don''t they make things with cleaning in mind?

I don''t know what subway tiles are, but we have white tile on our shower floor and walls...they are very hard to keep clean...

And let''s not even talk about the grout...

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I really hate it all, but especially the bathrooms
3.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, cleaning the showers is a real pain in the arse. The sinks, toilets and tub are not so bad.

ETA The stainless steel appliances can be quite a pain to clean too now that I think about it.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
the crock pot
my car
my room

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results