shape
carat
color
clarity

Things to see in Singapore?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At least you can fly close from Australia, I also wanted to visit Singapore, but I’m flying far from Los Angeles, and I don’t really like flying))) I want to spend my vacation there for the second year already)

Er, not really. We flew from London to Singapore, then from Singapore to Australia - hardly close :lol:

Next trip is Texas to London, London to Dubai, Dubai to Singapore. Sydney to Dubai, Dubai to London, London to Texas on the return leg.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Wow amazing thank you! I’ll check out a few shops most likely Saturday…I wish I had more time!!! I will have to come back to do a proper hunt…

How was the shopping? Hope you had success?

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Er, not really. We flew from London to Singapore, then from Singapore to Australia - hardly close :lol:

Next trip is Texas to London, London to Dubai, Dubai to Singapore. Sydney to Dubai, Dubai to London, London to Texas on the return leg.

I can't imagine this trip!! That is a looooooong trip. The last trip we took that was that long was from Oklahoma to Malaysia. It was a total of 38 hrs with layovers and we had 3 kids with us, 11, 5 and 2!! It was 8 years ago and I am still traumatized!! :lol::lol:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
So, I had to cut my trip short due to health issues. But all in all, Singapore was an incredible place and I can’t wait to go back with my husband one day. The last adventure I went in was to see the Supertrees and cloud forest. Absolutely amazing.

I unfortunately didn’t get any jade..it’s just another reason I have to go back :)

FD10068B-354A-4B51-B951-89ACCC359864.jpeg

E390A5C4-CCFE-4C5B-8180-A234BCD036C4.jpeg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I hope all is well with you and your husband.

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
So, I had to cut my trip short due to health issues. But all in all, Singapore was an incredible place and I can’t wait to go back with my husband one day. The last adventure I went in was to see the Supertrees and cloud forest. Absolutely amazing.

I unfortunately didn’t get any jade..it’s just another reason I have to go back :)

FD10068B-354A-4B51-B951-89ACCC359864.jpeg

E390A5C4-CCFE-4C5B-8180-A234BCD036C4.jpeg

@Cerulean, I hope you are safely back home and in good health. Yes, please come to Singapore again! Thanks for sharing your supertree photos. Did you know they are all solar powered? Such fun.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@Cerulean, I hope you are safely back home and in good health. Yes, please come to Singapore again! Thanks for sharing your supertree photos. Did you know they are all solar powered? Such fun.

That is so cool! I didn't know that!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results