shape
carat
color
clarity

Thing2of2''s Non-Pro Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! There are great and you look beautifuL! can''t wait to see more. yay we are all married ! HEHEHHEHE
LOVE your dress

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG what a gorgeous bride you were! I LOVE your dress -- it''s perfect. I love all the pics but I think my favorite one is towards the end where you and your husband are hugging. It''s so clear how HAPPY the two of you are. YAY! Congratulations!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous, Thing! You are a STUNNING bride!

Congratulations!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thing2of2! The photos are spectacular! I love love love your dress. Is it blush toned? And your makeup is awesome. You remind me of Anne Hathaway. You and your DH look so happy! Can''t wait to see the pro pics!

Congrats!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Thing2of2, everything looked SO perfect!!!! You looked absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!! SO beautiful!!!! Congrats!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looks AMAZING! You''re gorgeous, your dress is gorgeous, love those wood floors-OMG!

Congratulations!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thing, I''m seriously tearing up here. These pictures are amazing and you and your hubby look SO happy! Congratulations, hun!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAYYYY I''ve ben hanging out for these pics!! Thing you look incredible, and everything looked just beautiful. Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited to finally see some pictures of that awesome Amsale gown in action! It was PERFECT for you! Looks like you had such a lovely day, Thing2. Can''t wait for your pro pics!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!! love your dress!! congratulations!

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Congrats
36.gif
- it looks like you had the time of your life! You look amazing! I love the dress on you and the picture of you heading outside holding up that gorgeous skirt and showing off your shoes!
Can''t wait to see more!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks wonderful, congratulations!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are beautiful! You look so pretty, and you both look so happy! I love the one with you dancing and the one with you hugging each other at the end... Can''t wait to see more!!
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re such a beautiful bride. Your day looks perfect!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Yours is the best venue I have ever seen! And you look so gorgeous! The pink gown and your BMs silver dresses in that dark venue look amazing! I am glad you had such a wonderful wedding.
36.gif
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Thing you looked stunning!!! Yay! Can''t wait for the pros...''cause I wanna see a front shot of your dress!
31.gif

susied

Rough_Rock
Your dress is beautiful and I love your ring!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
You looked gorgeous! and your dress is beautiful!!! Congrats! It looked like a LOVELY day!
9.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I love everything about these photos, T2O2. Congratulations on your wedding, you looked amazing!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Thing! You looked Flawless!!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you were a knockout! And you looked like you had a blast too. Congratulations!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Your beautiful!! Classic, timeless, elegant...simply stunning!

Congrats on such a wonderful wedding...You and your DH make such an attactive couple!!

Can''t wait to see the pro pics
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/30/2009 8:43:04 AM
Author: idreamofcushions
Wow, thing2of2! The photos are spectacular! I love love love your dress. Is it blush toned? And your makeup is awesome. You remind me of Anne Hathaway. You and your DH look so happy! Can''t wait to see the pro pics!

Congrats!
Totally agree!!! You are beautiful, Thing2, great non-pro pics!!! Congrats and best wishes!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
awwww. These pics were so fun to look at. Your wedding looked like it was a very fun event and you made a gorgeous bride. Love the color of your dress. The hugging pic of you and your DH is very sweet. Congratulations!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so beautiful! Congratulates!!!
36.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks gorgeous!

And I just have to say, my FI is going to loooove your DH''s sideburns. FI is a bit obsessed with sideburns
3.gif
and is going to be excited that another guy kept them for his wedding
2.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Thing2, congrats on your marriage
36.gif
You looked gorgeous and radiant!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Everything is SO beautiful.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif

Lori

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Sarah<3sJS, House Cat, CDNinNYC, violet, news_girl, P&PsMom, akmiss, kama, Dannielle, Laila, gwen, Dee, wannaBMrsH, TheBigT, i<3princesscuts, Zoe, elle, idream, princessplease, HH, princesss, Dandi, C-Tek, marlie, luvbug, purselover, Lilac, bee*, katamari, sunnyd, susied, Blair, equestrienne, trill, Selkie, ams0124, monnie, tigian, Tuckins, elrohwen, pocahontas and loriken!

I hope I didn''t miss anyone! I loved reading all your sweet comments! This is me:
9.gif
!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations thing!! Everythig looks so pretty!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results