shape
carat
color
clarity

Thing2of2''s Non-Pro Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are some non-pro pics from my wedding on 7/11/09! I was just going to wait for pro pics, but due to popular demand
3.gif
I''m posting a non-pro batch, too!

Everything about the wedding was seriously perfect...I was totally nervous the night before and the day of, but once it was go time I was actually just fine. My tender-hearted husband started crying the second he saw me, and could barely make eye contact with me for the wedding ceremony because he kept crying every time he looked at me! It was adorable and I loved it. The food was apparently awesome (I couldn''t really eat anything!), the flowers were gorgeous, the DJ was great, and everyone danced the night away! I couldn''t have asked for anything more!

So without anymore flapping, here they are! They''re not fantastic, but better than nothing! Here''s one (from behind) of my dad walking me up the aisle:

2asdjfasld.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
After the ceremony (while we were waiting to go outside for pictures) with my flower girls:

4asdjralsj.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heading outside for pictures and almost flashing everyone:

5asdjfakldsj.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not so great shot of me and my new husband (we''re making atrocious faces!) but you can see the flowers!

6asdjfdskl;afj.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me trying to fight off the flower girls (my nieces) and my other nephew so we can cut the cupcakes:

8dsfasdfad.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still dancing! And check out that fire from my earring!

9sadfasdfa.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Shot of the bling taken by my dad:

10ddafdsfsd.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everyone cleared out to send us off so it was just us left:

11sdfasfdd.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww Thing2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are absolutely stunning. Seriously. And you look amazing. Love the flowers, the dress, the venue, your BMs...

EVERYTHING is just perfect.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's pretty much the best of the bunch! I think I have a few more I can hunt down but that's the best I could do for now! I will definitely post a lot more once the pro pics are in. No one got any pics of the flowers, food, etc., but I'm sure the photographer did. Here's one from before the ceremony when I was trying not to freak out:

dsffffffff.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute one of my nieces and nephews dancing...love the littlest one laying on the floor! I guess he fell!

kidsdfasdfsd.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, thanks Freke!

I can''t wait for the pro pics since there''s so much I didn''t get to see! The flower girls walking down the aisle, our moms lighting the unity candle, etc. I don''t have a ton of good ones right now, but I will post the pro pics as soon as I get them!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Yay, non-pros! Looks lovely, love your make-up it looked so natural!
1.gif
Best wishes to you both!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Thing2, everything looked so amazing. You were such a stunning bride!!! I love that your new husband was overwhelmed with emotion, so sweet! Congratulations to you! Wishing you love, health, and happiness!!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your photos! Whoever took them captured the emotion and love on film beautifully. And you, Thing2, were a stunningly gorgeous bride. Your dress, hair, veil and make-up came together perfectly. You have such a beautiful smile.

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow.... you looked simply stunning! Your dress looks SO amazing and you look so beautiful! I'm so impressed by how lovely everything looked! That bouquet is GREAT!

Those bridesmaids dresses are awesome as well. Love the color!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
You are so flippin'' gorgeous! I love hearing that your husband got choked up over seeing his beautiful bride, and your venue looked great. Your dress is so unique and flattering, and I loved all the details you''ve shown so far. Congratulations!!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
You''re a timeless beauty, all the way! Can''t wait to see the pro pics! Looks like you had a fab time! CONGRATS!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Thing you are beautiful! I LOVE your makeup and your dress and the flower girls are just adorable. Congrats
36.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thing, oh my goodness, you looked absolutely gorgeous! Your dress is stunning - I know I''ve commented on it before, but it''s just breath-taking! Love the fireworks! Congratulations, hun!!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 12:25:54 AM
Author:thing2of2
Here are some non-pro pics from my wedding on 7/11/09! I was just going to wait for pro pics, but due to popular demand
3.gif

Everything about the wedding was seriously perfect...I was totally nervous the night before and the day of, but once it was go time I was actually just fine. My tender-hearted husband started crying the second he saw me, and could barely make eye contact with me for the wedding ceremony because he kept crying every time he looked at me! It was adorable and I loved it. The food was apparently awesome (I couldn''t really eat anything!), the flowers were gorgeous, the DJ was great, and everyone danced the night away! I couldn''t have asked for anything more!

So without anymore flapping, here they are! They''re not fantastic, but better than nothing! Here''s one (from behind) of my dad walking me up the aisle:
This is the sweetest thing I have ever heard
1.gif

I can''t wait to see your pro photos, as everything looks so amazing. Congratulations!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you looked so beautiful! I love that pale shade of blush for your gown.
30.gif
Congrats!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 2:15:00 AM
Author: Dannielle
Date: 7/30/2009 12:25:54 AM

Author:thing2of2

3.gif

This is the sweetest thing I have ever heard
1.gif

I can''t wait to see your pro photos, as everything looks so amazing. Congratulations!!!
Ditto!!!

My eyes started tearing up, reading about him crying so much! How absolutely sweet! And no wonder he kept crying, you looked amazing, sweetie, and everything about your day really does look perfect!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CONGRATS!!! Can''t wait for more pics!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW thing you looked amazing - you remind me of Anne Hathaway who I think is just classically beautiful (slight girl crush on her)

Congrats it looked like an amazing night :)

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks so great!

Congratulations!!!!!! I loved your dress!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
You looked just gorgeous! Does your dress have a slightly pink cast to it? It''s really beautiful! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results