shape
carat
color
clarity

Thin Wedding Band for Men

rosegoldgirl

Rough_Rock
Greetings, PSers! I was wondering if I could get some advice on a thin platinum wedding band for my fiance (he is a size 11.5 for reference). I am looking for something REALLY thin...almost string-like in appearance. Is this possible to get without sacrificing its quality/strength? My fiance does not have a job in which he works much with his hands. He may even wear this with another thicker wedding band. Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time! Also, I was not sure which forum to post this to. If you could think of a better one, let me know :)

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are plenty of vendors on etsy who makes spacer bands which are usually 1-1.5 mm in thickness and height. Honestly though, for everyday wear I wouldn't go smaller than 2mm thick and 1.5mm in height. That would look quite thin on an 11.5 finger. Maybe just ask the jeweler who's making your band? If it's just plain gold it shouldn't cost too much.

Emperesse

Rough_Rock
Comfort-fit wedding bands are designed with a domed interior, which has less contact with the skin than a flat band. These rings are easier to slide past your knuckle. The design also traps fewer irritants against your skin, such as dirt or hand soap.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

The most comfortable, plain, wedding band I own is made by Cartier. Rounded. They are available in platinum 2mm, and 18K yellow and rose gold in 2.5 mm. Very heavy. Gorgeous and worth every penny.

I'd check out Tiffany as well.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results