shape
carat
color
clarity

These are NOT new................

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
..........but they have really inspired me to get diamond solitaire dangles.....

I love the way these earrings move. My birthstone is periodot...something that I didn''t really care for when younger, but it''s grown on me as I''ve aged (and also as I''ve seen nicer quality peridots.)

I have a trillion ring surrounded by diamonds, and when I saw these earrings, they were a pretty sweet match, and I had to get them.

That was some time ago - actually probably 4 years ago now, but I''ve never put them up here. However, someone was asking about them the other day, so I figured no time like the present to put them up.

00peridot ear3.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

00peridot ear1.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

22peridot ear2.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

00peridotkk ear.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

00peridot ear4.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Al I like how the MQ shape transitions the dangly part on those.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
August birthday girl, they are beautiful! I love them.
36.gif

You are full of jeweled suprises today!!
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

These are really, really pretty!

cheers--Sharon

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2007 12:12:25 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Al I like how the MQ shape transitions the dangly part on those.
Funny enough, though, it''s really 3 small rounds set in that framework!

I think this is why I really liked the adjustment you made to the other ones that I want to have designed.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they''re gorgeous. Not only the beautiful peridots, but the way they look framed in those diamonds. I think that diamonds and gems just catch so much more light when they dangle. I think you''re going to love your future diamond solitaire dangles. Love these earrings!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love LOVE those earrings! I don''t have any peridot pieces, but hope to make it my next purchase! Wow your earrings are gorgeous!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and feminine! Green is my fave color, esp pale greens so I''m very drawn to peridots!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are really pretty! I think your diamond dangle earrings is a great idea, too!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous drop earrings and I love the rich color in the peridots! They look great on the ear with your smaller studs.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooooo, those are gorgeous!!! I really love how they look in your ear.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Al, those are beautiful! I love that shade of green.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Al, those are gorgeous. One of my sisters is peridot. Hmm, I''ll have to keep that in mind for her.

shay

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
I love those earrings!! Gorgeous--I love the beautiful green color and I really love the style of them. A very good girl friend of mine was born in August and LOVES green. I need to show her your earrings for future inspiration!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I really like them. I like the design of them and would love to have some real gemstones in diamond like that. They really are very nice. Could be very dressy or with a tee-shirt and jeans.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous, I love the height below your ear that they hang, very elegant!! The trillion design is very eye-pleasing as well.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results