shape
carat
color
clarity

The

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamonds are really lovely and I like your new wedding set a lot! Just out of curiosity, what did your first engagement ring look like?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow what a stunning wedding set! Beautiful!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
You'll never believe this, but the style where I live is for men (no, I'm not kidding) to wear two earring this size, both fake (yes, this size and fake).

Hawaii, in case I can't get back to this thread.

Interesting, today I saw your real ones, and someone's else's fakes. I made a point of complimenting him (and that I will tell you was diplomacy, because I do not actually like fake diamonds-- I mean these aren't synthetics men wear-- they're as fake as fake can be) and asked him if quote, "people like them, do you get a lot of compliments (about them)?"

He kind of smiled and nodded, in a very acquiescent way, as a person might be expected to do in that situation.

Come to think of it, I didn't require an answer, and probably could have done without asking the question. People either like these big, fake earrings on men, or they don't. I don't.

Congratulations on the new ring! Very beautiful.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Hubba hubba!
30.gif
Gorgeous, I loooove channel sets!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
so beautiful, merline - a treasure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results