shape
carat
color
clarity

The WF Etoile Pave Replica arrived today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newringgirl70

Rough_Rock
Here are the pics WF took of my ring before they sent it:

etoilebethsamplewf.jpg

Sparkle_Girl

Shiny_Rock
wow! trhat is so beautiful i LOVE LOVE LOVE pave....
35.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
What a great set. Stunning.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning and I love the way it looks with the band :)

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it! It's gorgeous! One thing I am wondering is what 20% did they change to make it appropriate to "copy"? It looks exactly like Tiff's one!

And that Jazz band is just gorgeous too...I want that so badly!

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
I bet the 20% is the fact that the band width is slightly less than the width of the diamond. The Tiffany Etoile is band-like is appearance. That said, I really like this more! What a gorgeous, gorgeous ring! And I love how you paired it with the Jazz ring.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2008 11:00:07 AM
Author: QueenG
I bet the 20% is the fact that the band width is slightly less than the width of the diamond. The Tiffany Etoile is band-like is appearance. That said, I really like this more! What a gorgeous, gorgeous ring! And I love how you paired it with the Jazz ring. <swoon>

Ahhh good call. I like this one more too now that I am looking at that! Love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fabu!

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Simply gorgeous...although it''s clear there''s nothing simple about it!!!
36.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it with the WR!

alicej

Rough_Rock
That is one GORGEOUS ring. I love it!!!

So classy and elegant but different that most...

Beautiful choice.

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Great taste :) It''s the twin to the one I had WF make for me years ago.

jamie48547888.jpg

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
looks much larger than .82 ct!

newringgirl70

Rough_Rock
marriahlyn,

that''s how I knew WF could make a ring like this...i saw yours on PS. we made some changes though to suit my tastes, but it was your (former, from reading your posts) ring that inspired me. thanks for the beautiful idea...i''m absolutely in love with it!

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
hi newringgirl!!

your new ring in gorgeous!! i love it so much, i marched myself down to tiffanys to see what it looks like in person. i likey alot!

if you don''t mind my asking, what changes did you have made? also, do you know if you must buy the stone from whiteflash for them to make the setting? i have a stone that i''m undecided on what to do with and am possibly going to use it for a RHR. perhaps even your ring!!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning stunning stunning!!! The two band together are flattering on your hand, and even though you''ve got so much finger coverage in diamonds, somehow the look still retains an understated refinement. Great choices!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
hot dog! I love it!!!!
congrats
36.gif

francesfarmer

Rough_Rock
Newringgirl I LOVE your set - those two look amazing on their own AND together!!!!! enjoy!!

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
NewRingGirl...

Is your ring just a modification of the stock heavy bezel setting that Whiteflash has available? That is, did you just say, keep everything the same as your stock setting, just add the pave? I am looking at having the non-pave version done, but I''m not sure if I *love* the Whiteflash one as much as the Tiffany original. I''m very picky about the width of the band versus the diamond. I love how it looks in the pave version, but I just can''t wear pave on a day-to-day basis b/c of my job. Please, if you have any details, I''d appreciate them!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results