shape
carat
color
clarity

The Wedding of Mr and Mrs PunchNPie75!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
PNP,
Congratulations!!! You were just a vision in your gown, just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pics with us!!! What a gorgeous day you had. Have fun being a MRS and good luck on your job search!!! Lisa
1.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Your Carpenters story cracked me up. Very sweet and very cute.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
very cute, you look so happy!!! congrats, you looked beautiful!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
pnp- you look so beautiful and happy! thanks for sharing your pictures. congrats
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
PNP, you looked just gorgeous! I love your dress & veil & you are so beautiful! Your hubbie is handsome too! Sorry to hear about the few minor mishaps (I think your cake still looked great & can''t see your DH''s stye in the pics), but it sounds like you enjoyed your day anyway. When we spend so much time & energy planning & looking forward to the wedding day, it''s no wonder we''re disappointed when it''s over. But now you have a new phase of your life to look forward to--a new job in a new city with a new hubbie!
face23.gif

Good luck w/ your job search. I lived in NoVa for a while (my parents still do) & there are lots of opportunities there. (plus lots of wonderful PSers!) You''ll do fine.
1.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look great! I also love your flowers.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your wedding looked sooo beautiful and you two make a cute couple!! Congratulations and best wishes to you both!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
PnP,
These pictures are fantastic! I especially like the one of you & your mom walking down the aisle. I love the expression of pure joy on your face; it's too sweet. I'm sorry you had some problems, but it looks like you had a ton of fun anyway. If it makes you feel any better, I had similar 'issues' on my day. I doubt many weddings go off without some minor hitch. Just focus on all the wonderful moments that did go right and the problems will fade away. You got a husband out of the deal - not too shabby
2.gif
Congrats,
LB

p.s. It's funny that you mentioned getting teary-eyed when you see the pics. I FINALLY got the proofs of my wedding and I nearly started balling when I was going through them. It's been a month and I still can't get over it (and I don't want to)! Isn't it a great feeling?
9.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
PNP, you look absolutely gorgeous!! Wow, what a beautiful couple the two of you make. Don''t worry about the small mishaps--I''m sure you''re the only one who noticed! Though I do think it''s rude that people didn''t show up, I hope they had really good reasons for it. I love your Carpenters story too!! So cute. Congratulations!!!
36.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
What beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing your day with us. I hope your job interviews go well and you are not separated from your hubby too much longer. Btw, that cake topper was awesome :)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
a) I can''t stop singing "Close to You" now

b) You look absolutely radiant

c) Your wedding looks FUN! You can see the joy and exhuberance in everyone

d) Your hubby is a cutie pie and I LOVE the kilts!

e) I LOVE your bustle!

What a wonderful, GORGEOUS day--thank you for sharing with us!!!!
9.gif
9.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Our unofficial photographer (DH's roommate) sent some pics today.

sarahbridge4.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock

sarahbridge5.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
us in the limo admiring the bling...LOL

sarahbridge3.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
i love this pic...DH striking his diva pose. My girls were cracking up...and I think trying to look up his "dress"!!! LOL

sarahbridge000.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
last for now...he looks like he was about to toss me in the water!!! thank you all for looking and for sharing in/reliving my day with me and your nice comments! im suffering now from post wedding depression...i cant believe its done and gone!

sarahjbridge.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
ooh! Your flowers look so pretty! And I LOVE that last pic! Its so much fun! Even if it does kind of look like he''s about to toss you over.. lol..

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Those last two pics are hilarious!

Do you mind me asking who designed/made your bridesmaid dresses? Your girls look fabulous! I''m shopping around for my BM''s right now.

Thanks!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely to see the pics and it looks like you all had a good time even if everything wasn''t quite as perfect as you''d hoped for? Best wishes for the future!

How about planning something nice for your anniversary to celebrate the first year as Mr and Mrs? I''d definitely recommend our venice hotel (Hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo) as somewhere worth considering!

I''ll bet you''ll have a lot of free time now the wedding planning has finished? DH was joking that perhaps I should learn a language to fill the time!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/23/2005 3:21:56 AM
Author: Jelly
Those last two pics are hilarious!

Do you mind me asking who designed/made your bridesmaid dresses? Your girls look fabulous! I''m shopping around for my BM''s right now.

Thanks!

Jelly--the BM dresses are by Jordan. I highly recommend that company. They are very high quality materials and construction but so cheap. I think they paid about $120 for them. My dress was also by Jordan and I paid $212 for it. My seamstress was so impressed because she said she couldnt even get that material to make a dress for that price! I liked their BM dress because they are all such different shapes and sizes and I wanted something that would not cling and would cover them up so they were comfy but still cute and had a bow on it (for my bow theme)

I guess nothing major really went wrong that day except for the cake ribbon being the wrong color. The cake itself was perfect. I guess the fact the DH had a big puffy pink eye and we had a dark green cake ribbon and all the other stuff is actually kind of funny now because it''s what made our wedding day just that...ours. And we are pretty goofy people so I cant imagine some part of it not being goofy!!!!

you girls are sweet for your compliments!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I loved all your pictures! The flowers are fantastic! I really love how they matched his tartan to the one on your cake topper!
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful! Love the dress! What a beautiful wedding!

Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
PNP, in the pics you look gorgeous, your husband looks handsome and the mood your unofficial photographer has captured are priceless. Especially love the last photo. Treasure the memories and build on the love you have. The post wedding blues will soon fade. Don''t worry about what wasn''t right, you can''t change it now. It was rude of the RSVP''ers not to show, but they are the ones who missed out on a great event, so their loss!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, the pictures are great! It looks like you had so much fun! I love the picture of you two in the limo. Don''t worry, I''m sure your post-wedding blues won''t linger long. At least you have a lot of pictures to relive to event.

And you have to stick around to give us brides-in-waiting advice!!
35.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh PNP- wow
how in the world did I miss this. I''m so sorry.

What a beautiful day you had (you were right about that awesome blue sky)
You look like a fairy princess- he looks so handsome.
Lovely couple

I hope you two are very happy together.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/14/2005 11:04:06 AM
Author: sevens one
Oh PNP- wow

how in the world did I miss this. I''m so sorry.

What a beautiful day you had (you were right about that awesome blue sky)

You look like a fairy princess- he looks so handsome.

Lovely couple

I hope you two are very happy together.

Thanks SevensOne and everyone!!! I can hardly believe it, but tomorrow is our one month anniversary! already! (and its also pay day WOO HOO) where did the time go?
37.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
my photographer put up a small video preview (pro pics not done yet) on this website:

www.consideringlilies.com/sarah-jason

the song that is playing in the background was sung to us by DH''s mom at the reception. Id never heard it until that day but the lyrics are so perfect and fitting for how we feel about each otehr! It was just so beautiful and touching!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I LOVE your pictures! You look so in love with each other and so happy! These must have been such a delight for you to look at on your one-month-iversary!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2005 4:23:08 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
OH MY STARS! You are both just adorable!!! I love all your wedding pictures, they are just sweet! You guys look so much fun
1.gif
You made a beautiful bride and he''s just way cute in the kilt. My fiancees brother is currently living in Northern England and almost always wears a kilt, I guess when he was living in Nebraska he got some odd looks.. Funny guy, but Steve told him if he showed up to the wedding in the kilt he''d kick his butt.. hehehe.. Your wedding was beautiful.

LOL if my J could, he would wear his kilt every day...in Virginia nonetheless! heehee he already wants to get a kilt for our new puppy because she is a Scottish breed. Key word being SHE. Im like, girls dont wear kilts! he insists though. crazy man!

thanks for all your compliments everyone! My photographer says the rest of the wedding pics are coming soon...i cant wait to see them! i hope they turn out ok. i regret not doing my own makeup because i dont feel i looked like "me" that day but maybe in the pics I will look better than "me" LOL

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hehe.... PnP those pics are priceless!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results