shape
carat
color
clarity

The Wedding of Mr and Mrs PunchNPie75!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone!!!
Well I just got back from dropping off my **husband**
30.gif
off at the airport so he could return home to washington dc so I have some time to share some non pro wedding pics! i am soo sad that he had to go back but i have a job interview next week in virginia so hopefully i will have a job soon and can move out there to finally be with him again!

the day was so beautiful! not a cloud in the sky! we had fun. there were a few mishaps along the way, and for some reason i cant stop feeling sad about them, but i think its because im in that weird post wedding withdrawal stage. everyone forgot to stand up as i walked down the aisle!i think people were so stunned and mesmerized by the awesome bagpipes that they didnt know what to do! the best man and MOH were so nervous after their speeches that they forgot to raise the toast! there were a few people who rsvp and didnt show and i was hurt but tried to have fun anyway! and my cake ribbon was the wrong color.

And how ironic is this for an optometrist bride, my fiance had a huge stye on his eye that morning! its all i could stare at when i was saying my vows!!! but everyone said our wedding was so much fun, and i was grateful for everyone there. i am so happy to be married to my best friend.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet PNP,
I cannot wait to see your lovely pictures. I"m sure it was sad to drop off your dear husband. I hope that you two are able to start your lives together soon.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Our moms embracing after lighting the unity candle. i adored my flowers!

JasonWedding0021.JPG

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!
36.gif
I can''t wait to see pics!
35.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Our awesome bagpiper!!!

JasonWedding007.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
My mom and I walking down the aisle

sarahmom.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Putting on the INFAMOUS Tacori wedding band!

JasonWedding011.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Lighting the unity candle...adorned with sparkles and crystals, of course!

JasonWedding012.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
A good shot of my awesome bridal party and gorgeous church

JasonWedding014.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Good shot of the kilt and our bubbles! The sky was SOO blue that day!
36.gif

JasonWedding016.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Our first dance, to "Close to You" by the Carpenters. I grabbed a mike and shared the story of why we picked that song and the crowd cracked up.

sarahaisle3.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Our cake table. The cake was great except for the ribbon being the wrong color
7.gif
it should have been more the green color like the bows on my cake servers. oh well.

JasonWedding021.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
OUR CAKE TOPPER! I loved it soo much! LOL

sarahaisle5.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Feeling a bit silly...

JasonWedding032.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PunchNpie-

Your pictures are truly beautiful! Where were you married? I certainly felt a Scottish air, but am assuming the wedding was not in Scotland! If you are interviewing in Virginia, it has to be close to where a lot of us live (in the DC metro area)! I remember you posting in other areas of Pricescope about moving to the District. (Yeah...you have to get used to calling Washington, D.C., "the District" or you look as if you''re trying to be different!) Is your interview in Fairfax County?

Deb

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2005 11:01:51 PM
Author: AGBF
PunchNpie-

Your pictures are truly beautiful! Where were you married? I certainly felt a Scottish air, but am assuming the wedding was not in Scotland! If you are interviewing in Virginia, it has to be close to where a lot of us live (in the DC metro area)! I remember you posting in other areas of Pricescope about moving to the District. (Yeah...you have to get used to calling Washington, D.C., ''the District'' or you look as if you''re trying to be different!) Is your interview in Fairfax County?

Deb

Hey Deb! We were married in Ohio, about as far removed from Scotland as you can get I guess! LOL I will be interviewing for a job in Fairfax and Leesburg next week. I cant believe how many PSers are in that area!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! You of course looked gorgeous!!!

Your dress, flowers, BM dresses, cake, everything was stunning!! And I soooo love your veil!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
pnp- CONGRATS!!!! what great pix. I esp like your cake topper...
9.gif
You look so happy!!!

I didn''t notice the stye in any of the pics, so must not have been too bad... but I understand how you get caught up in the details sometimes. I often do that too, and it''s so hard to remember that overall things went great... but I''m sure no one else noticed anything wrong and just enjoyed themselves...

36.gif
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/19/2005 11:05:01 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
Hey Deb! We were married in Ohio, about as far removed from Scotland as you can get I guess! LOL I will be interviewing for a job in Fairfax and Leesburg next week. I cant believe how many PSers are in that area!!!

Well...Fairfax is in Fairfax County! I think Leesburg is in Loudoun County. (It''s in Loudoun County unless these Virginians are playing a trick on me. Sometimes they do that. They take a town like Arlington and decide that it isn''t part of a huge county next to it, but is a county all by itself. I am not yet perfectly acclimated. I have been here for just over a year.)

I have not yet met any Pricescopers, but it isn''t because they are not a party crowd here. They definitely are. They just keep scheduling their do''s while my parents need operations and one of us has to go see an orthodontist in Connecticut!

Is your husband already living here? Where will the two of you live?

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/19/2005 11:07:32 PM
Author: Rascal49
And I soooo love your veil!!

Yes, I really noticed the veil, too. Who did it?

Deb

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Your pictures are beautiful. Congratulations, you looked stunning!!!
36.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You looked beautiful - perfect in every way. Your dress was beautiful - and your hubby is very handsome!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! I wonder if I will ever be able to look at the pics without getting teary eyed!

I got my veil from ebay seller designersdiscounts. It was so inexpensive and she worked with me to find the perfect veil, and i loved it so much! I didnt want to take it off to go to sleep!

Deb, my husband has been there since May. He got a job out there and I stayed back to finish wedding plans and job hunt. Im not sure where we will be living permanently yet. Kind of waiting to see where i get a job. DC/NoVA seems so intimidating for some reason, and i was born in bred in the big city of Chicago! lol Its peaceful in Ohio but I think I am ready for the big city again. i didnt want to move before, but now that we are married this new deeper bon d we have just makes me want to go anywhere, as long as i can be with him!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh, sooo cute!!! You looked beautiful, and I love that pic where you are all acting silly!! Too much fun!!!

Congrats, MRS.!!!!!
9.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
PNP, everything looks so beautiful. Don''t sweat the small stuff....no biggie. Heck, even now when I look at my wedding pics I discover new little things that I wish I could have changed...oh well, that''s life. It makes for good story telling.

Shocking to think people RSVP and then don''t come though. That happened to us too...people even say to anticipate about 10% of people who RSVP yes don''t come in the end.

I love the pic of you both outside the church with blue skies and bubbles.

Congratulations!! Good luck with the interviews.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
PunchnPie,

Great pictures! Your wedding looked so beautiful. I love the fact that you used a bagpiper. Did he play the traditional "here comes the bride?"

Since you mentioned it...what''s the story behind that Carpenter''s song?

You look stunning and so happy!

Congratulations and don''t forget to post more pictures!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2005 11:37:37 PM
Author: Jelly
PunchnPie,

Great pictures! Your wedding looked so beautiful. I love the fact that you used a bagpiper. Did he play the traditional ''here comes the bride?''

Since you mentioned it...what''s the story behind that Carpenter''s song?

You look stunning and so happy!

Congratulations and don''t forget to post more pictures!

Jelly,
Our piper played a song called "The Highland Cathedral", a traditional Scottish wedding processional. I think thats why people forgot to stand..they didnt hear the cue of the "dum dum da-dum" of here comes the bride!

my new hubby and i are so different when it comes to music tastes. he is a huge fan of dance and progressive house music, and I love 70s love songs. one night when we first started dating, he came over to take me out on a date. he asked me to put on some nice music while he freshened up. the only CD i Had in the house was The Carpenters Greatest Hits. I played "close to you" and feared he would think i was weird! he came into the room with this weird look on his face and said "what the heck is this?" then he sat down and started singing it perfectly! word for word! i was like, "wait a minute here...YOU, know the words to THIS song?" and he was like, yeah, i heard it all the time growing up!" so we sang along together and i felt at that moment that he truly accepted me and my little quirks and that we could alway find a way to compromise in a situation where we may totally differ. he cracked up when the song started at the wedding and you could hear everyone singing along, so i guess being a carpenter fan is widespread after all!!! LOL

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Awww. how cute! I love that last picture.You look so adorable and happy! I can''t wait to see more pictures!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
you looked so beautiful! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Awww what a sweet story!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results