shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like it’s going to be longer than two weeks but my plastic mould/casts for the rings DK is making me just got shipped. I feel like there may be a few minor alterations still but we are on the home straight :)

I'm so excited for you. I wish we had good affordable jewellers locally so we didn't have to get them from the States all the time.

Your ring and ring wrap will be divine. You've inspired me to add some more emeralds to my collection. :)

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited for you. I wish we had good affordable jewellers locally so we didn't have to get them from the States all the time.

Your ring and ring wrap will be divine. You've inspired me to add some more emeralds to my collection. :)

Awww thanks Maryjane I hope so! You should definitely add some emeralds to your collection, emerald green is the best colour in the world! P.s. would love to see some more pics of your ring, I’m keeping my eyes peeled but I haven’t seen many....

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Awww thanks Maryjane I hope so! You should definitely add some emeralds to your collection, emerald green is the best colour in the world! P.s. would love to see some more pics of your ring, I’m keeping my eyes peeled but I haven’t seen many....

I take awful pics so not much to show lol. I have an emerald ring that I don't really wear much maybe because it's set in a white metal. I'm looking at a 5 stone omc and emerald band in yellow gold though.

Here's a photo from tonight lol.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1614933329626_6773521324184146087.jpeg

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I take awful pics so not much to show lol. I have an emerald ring that I don't really wear much maybe because it's set in a white metal. I'm looking at a 5 stone omc and emerald band in yellow gold though.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1614933329626_6773521324184146087.jpeg

Beautiful! May I ask what are the stats of this beautiful diamond? :kiss2:

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Of course you may. She's a 3.6ct M SI2. Here is a close up :)

20210305_111700.jpg

Omg looks even more breathtaking closeup! I can see why you loved her so much. I love OMC so much, they are also in my wishlist :mrgreen2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
@La2020 I've loved omc for years now. I've actually learnt a lot from PS. If you had asked me 10 years ago, would I volunteer to go for an M colour and SI2 clarity, I'd think you were nuts lol. I'm sure going by stats alone this baby wouldn't be that pleasing but old cuts have this charm that you cannot measure by numbers. The only down side is that they face up so small, I wished I liked oecs more because at least they look a tad bigger but oh well. I wish I could fully explain why I prefer the omc over the oec but the oec will be on my list next hahaha.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Walking the dog

:kiss2: It looks divine! And very big on your hand! Looks like Alex did a good job on the setting as well!

what a shame you don’t wear your emerald, I think emeralds can look amazing in white gold although I obviously have a preference for yellow :D

I would like a five stone to wear with my ring when it comes too!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

That’s beautiful!! Congrats.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@La2020 got my Ferkos rings, but I will return one of the two because its too small for me. I ordered size 4.5 but its so tight, 1 even tighter than another. I want to wear it in my right hand but it only fits on my left. Ferkos ones are the emerald half eternity. Eternity ring is my wedding band. The 3stacks are what I imagine it to be, but 1 is too small so I ended up with 2ring stacks.

Attachments

• ECCCC084-EE90-4EFE-99C5-57E4A66F247F.jpeg
    ECCCC084-EE90-4EFE-99C5-57E4A66F247F.jpeg
    182.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 76D96BD1-120E-41D6-AC3D-B4CFC8F1CD8D.jpeg
    76D96BD1-120E-41D6-AC3D-B4CFC8F1CD8D.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 11

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
@La2020 got my Ferkos rings, but I will return one of the two because its too small for me. I ordered size 4.5 but its so tight, 1 even tighter than another. I want to wear it in my right hand but it only fits on my left. Ferkos ones are the emerald half eternity. Eternity ring is my wedding band. The 3stacks are what I imagine it to be, but 1 is too small so I ended up with 2ring stacks.

Aww bummer! For stacking you might need to size up anyway. At least one fits until you get the other one in your size :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m getting a ring from David today but I don’t which one! Haha..It was just for setting..so I think it will be my sapphire in my previous ering setting.
He also still has my cushion setting...but because the price is low I think it can’t be that one because he has to build up my bezel in the halo setting.
I just bought an east west emerald cut topaz from Etsy. That should come in about two weeks. It will be in white gold..The pic is in yellow gold..It looks larger than it is..It will be stacked on my right hand..
86965266-A0AD-4FCE-865D-950EAEE50480.jpeg

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Aww bummer! For stacking you might need to size up anyway. At least one fits until you get the other one in your size :)

I know... I want to put it in my index finger but I can’t for both because its too small.. oh well I’ll keep searching, good thing is I’m happy with the one I keep. Can’t imagine if the one I keep is the one that’s too small, that would be very upsetting :D

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
First of the deliveries have arrived - and there's a new thread under MMD =)2 :kiss2: (as not quite sure I'm allowed to showcase it here). Waiting on an opalescent sapphire, which should be here by Wednesday, fingers crossed.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to vent, WF has delayed my order twice. First one when I was looking for a ring on Nov-Dec, after my SA said if I want additional image comparison, it’ll delay my ring completion, which then I said I don’t need the image comparison. And not long after that, she said my ring completion will be delayed :cry2: which then I said just cancel my order. Another person step in and encourage me to take a look the center with temporary setting. I did, but didn’t end up with getting an ACA.
Couple weeks ago I want an upgrade for my studs. The web said completion period is 12days. Put my order on 2/19 and now I’ve been told my order won’t finish til 3/11 :confused2: another delay. 2different orders 2 different times and 2 delays!!!!!!!!

It seems like only couple days delay but I really bothered by people not being on time, since I’m very prompt on payment and everything. Its like having a date at 6pm but my date didn’t show up until 8pm:x2 thats how I feel right now.... on top of that, Twice!!!!!! Not once! But twice!!!!!!

Last edited:

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
I just want to vent, WF has delayed my order twice. First one when I was looking for a ring on Nov-Dec, after my SA said if I want additional image comparison, it’ll delay my ring completion, which then I said I don’t need the image comparison. And she still said my ring completion will be delayed :cry2: which then I said just cancel my order. Another person step in and encourage me to take a look the center with temporary setting. I didI didn’t end up with getting an ACA.
Couple weeks ago I want an upgrade for my studs. The web said completion period is 12days. Put my order on 2/19 and now I’ve been told my order won’t finish til 3/11 :confused2: another delay. 2different orders 2 different times and 2 delays!!!!!!!!

It seems like only couple days delay but I really bothered by people not being on time, since I’m very prompt on payment and everything. Its like having a date at 6pm but my date didn’t show up until 8pm:x2 thats how I feel right now.... on top of that, Twice!!!!!! Not once! But twice!!!!!!

I can only commiserate - hope they arrive soon. I do wonder if the delay has something to do with the recent winter storm?

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I can only commiserate - hope they arrive soon. I do wonder if the delay has something to do with the recent winter storm?

Winter storm was 1 week before I put my order. If there’ll be a delay and they told me upfront I can completely understand. They didn’t tell me anything until today when I asked them. That’s the upsetting part.
And it happened twice!!!!! It feels like I’m being stood up twice....

RockFox

Shiny_Rock
Winter storm was 1 week before I put my order. If there’ll be a delay and they told me upfront I can completely understand. They didn’t tell me anything until today when I asked them. That’s the upsetting part.

I hope they arrive soon ♥️

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to vent, WF has delayed my order twice. First one when I was looking for a ring on Nov-Dec, after my SA said if I want additional image comparison, it’ll delay my ring completion, which then I said I don’t need the image comparison. And not long after that, she said my ring completion will be delayed :cry2: which then I said just cancel my order. Another person step in and encourage me to take a look the center with temporary setting. I did, but didn’t end up with getting an ACA.

I’m sorry to hear about your frustrations, @munchee. I think the delay may be partly due to the storm and also with their new policy to send returned stones back to AGS for confirmation. That alone adds 2 weeks. @MamaBee and I were in the waiting situation at the same time and waiting is always so hard to do when in the past, it only took 2 weeks. Hope you get your upgrade very soon!

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock

Yes!! I feel the same way! I was told that my order would be ready last Friday and checked in today to ask for pictures and was told that the rings aren't ready yet. Will be ready tomorrow and will ship out on Wednesday. The timeline seems really tight.

They also told me that they sometimes send pictures after the order has been shipped out, depending on the photographer's workload. Then how do you ensure the final product is to your satisfaction before receiving?

I hope you get your studs soon! :mrgreen2:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I’m sorry to hear about your frustrations, @munchee. I think the delay may be partly due to the storm and also with their new policy to send returned stones back to AGS for confirmation. That alone adds 2 weeks. @MamaBee and I were in the waiting situation at the same time and waiting is always so hard to do when in the past, it only took 2 weeks. Hope you get your upgrade very soon!

That has nothing to do with the returned stones. I told them if my studs completed before the lab result came back, I can do CC/PayPal first and refund later after they got the result. The problem is, the new studs itself won’t be finished before 3/11. It has nothing to do with the returned diamond. Just them not keeping they promise of completing in the timeframe. It happened once even without winter storm and all. And they did it to me again, if its due to winter storm and I’ve been informed I’m completely understand. But that’s not the case.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
That has nothing to do with the returned stones. I told them if my studs completed before the lab result came back, I can do CC/PayPal first and refund later after they got the result. The problem is, the new studs itself won’t be finished before 3/11. It has nothing to do with the returned diamond. Just them not keeping they promise of completing in the timeframe. It happened once even without winter storm and all. And they did it to me again, if its due to winter storm and I’ve been informed I’m completely understand. But that’s not the case.

Ughhhh. So sorry to hear this :(.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Yes!! I feel the same way! I was told that my order would be ready last Friday and checked in today to ask for pictures and was told that the rings aren't ready yet. Will be ready tomorrow and will ship out on Wednesday. The timeline seems really tight.

They also told me that they sometimes send pictures after the order has been shipped out, depending on the photographer's workload. Then how do you ensure the final product is to your satisfaction before receiving?

I hope you get your studs soon! :mrgreen2:

That’s completely normal, I even got the picture after I returned the ring
I think they only took pictures for the sake of pictures not for us to see the final product. They want us to see the final product in person, because its hard to judge from the pictures.

I’m following your journey too, I think you decided to get your center before I found my center. We were after similar specs, I saw your center before you got it, but at that time I was looking for something around $33k so I can’t afford yours at that time. I Hope you get yours soon and don’t forget to give us alot of pictures!!!!

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
That’s completely normal, I even got the picture after I returned the ring
I think they only took pictures for the sake of pictures not for us to see the final product. They want us to see the final product in person, because its hard to judge from the pictures.

I’m following your journey too, I think you decided to get your center before I found my center. We were after similar specs, I saw your center before you got it, but at that time I was looking for something around $33k so I can’t afford yours at that time. I Hope you get yours soon and don’t forget to give us alot of pictures!!!!

I shopped at Victor's as well. We may have crossed paths virtually:lol-2:! Our specs are so hard to find and limited. I had to ask my future fiancé to up his budget multiple times but I had initially shown him rings that were in 6 figures so mine doesn't seem too too bad in comparison for his wallet.

I am still in awe of your VC ring as well as how investment savvy you are! Hope to learn from you haha!

And can't wait to see your studs!!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I shopped at Victor's as well. We may have crossed paths virtually:lol-2:! Our specs are so hard to find and limited. I had to ask my future fiancé to up his budget multiple times but I had initially shown him rings that were in 6 figures so mine doesn't seem too too bad in comparison for his wallet.

I am still in awe of your VC ring as well as how investment savvy you are! Hope to learn from you haha!

And can't wait to see your studs!!

Yes, you were lucky to grab that last a little bellow 3ct!!! It’ll cost another 5k just to hit 3ct mark. And lucky your fiance willing to up his budget. My DH said 1ct is too big :lol: He still find it unbelievable that I spent 1 car worth of money to put in my finger. He said I could’ve put it for investment and get a ring after I’m older. Its not the time yet. Which I replied: “What if tomorrow never comes to me?” “What if I don’t live that long?”:lol::lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

You have all my sympathy @munchee! I had to do the waiting game many times lately..Hopefully it will be done faster than they said it would!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results